NZIFST is pleased to endorse the Conferenz 7th Annual Food Safety Summit on the 5th and 6th May in Auckland.
The 2008 Food Safety Summit will bring key updates on regulatory developments, looking at how local authorities will interpret and enforce new legislation, examine food allergy trends and implications for food safety and food labelling practice, and address major challenges in food control plans.
This Summit also features informative case studies on the following issues:
· Foodstuffs – How to solve the HACCP implementation nightmare;
· Foodsafe Partnership – Educating consumers about food safety;
· Tegel Foods – Controlling the most widely spread bugs;
· Campylobacter and Norovirus; and
· Kato Pacific Marketing – Managing a Listeria product recall.
A separately bookable workshop is available on 7th May 2008 which will discuss the topics around HACCP systems implementation.
Conferenz are pleased to offer NZIFST members a 10% discount of the event price. To claim your discount you must mention NZIFST when you register. Also check out the 2 for 1 deal – a great chance to send additional team members.
For further information contact:
or visit www.conferenz.co.nz