Marbett is one of several Rexnord global brands with production facilities in Italy offering a range of complementary conveyor components to meet a factory’s application requirements. Whether it is a chain guide, product handling, frame support, or balancing and supporting components, Rexnord has the parts to optimise a conveyor system.
When it comes to providing highly engineered products that improve productivity and efficiency for product-handling applications, Rexnord offers a portfolio of MatTop and TableTop conveyor chain and Marbett conveyor components. These solutions are designed to continuously improve productivity for customers in a variety of industries including automotive, food, beverage, warehouse/distribution and container handling. For instance, Rexnord’s FlatTop chain performance is maximised when used with low-friction, low-wear Rexnord Marbett chain guide-return solutions.
The Marbett product line can be split into application segments:
Chain guide components
• low wear for extended chain and wear strip life;
• low friction for low chain pull and energy savings;
• high-speed capability for increased productivity and optimised performance;
• bi-material return rollers for reduced noise and high-speed capabilities; and
• low total cost of ownership through reduced downtime, maintenance and replacement costs.
Product handling components
• low friction roller side guides increase efficiency by preventing costly container damage and discards due to product tippage;
• specific profile design to ensure product stability and throughput; and
• ideal for container, package and beverage handling applications.
Frame support components
• modular design eliminates need for welding, minimises assembly time and reduces conveyor construction costs;
• strong and rigid design with declared mechanical values;
• high-performance materials designed to meet the most demanding and unique applications;
• easy-to-clean design meets sanitation requirements; and
• high corrosion and chemical resistance.
Supporting and levelling elements
Different materials in plastic or steel, fixed or articulated, with or without gripper base and vibration absorbing feet.
Square, oval, pillow-block, side flange and multiple other variations, with open or closed options, waterproof housing, capable of compensating misalignment up to two degrees.
A range of fixtures and fittings, from hinges to locks to roller transfer plates.
Avoid unplanned downtime
Nothing costs a business like unplanned downtime. When a conveyor belt goes down, the entire operation grinds to a halt. Rexnord’s specialised components are built to withstand common issues like belt degradation, abrasive wear, and belt damage caused by high heat and sanitising procedures. Its conveyer products are designed to help users avoid unplanned downtime, improve energy and water consumption, maximise productivity, reduce waste, and increase safety. They are easy to install and operate, with the company’s highly engineered conveying solutions designed to extend the life of components, while offering smooth running conveying conditions.