Bookings are now open for the NEW Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) ‘Packaging in the Beverage Industry’ Virtual Training Course which will be held on the 30 June 2021.
The AIP trainer will be Dr Martin Orzinski MAIP, Director, Orzinski Consulting and Guest Lecturers will be Anthony Druitt MAIP (Coca-Cola Amatil) & Michael Furlong (Universal Closures).
The new ‘Packaging in the Beverage Industry’ training course will provide the winning recipe in developing beverage packaging to lead in the marketplace.
The two key influencing factors on product & packaging are consumer preferences which too often are being addressed through NPDs and cost pressure to manage a successful P&L.
The training course is structured to create the decision making aspects from a commercialisation process. This course will focus on the requirements of primary, secondary and tertiary packaging, a deep dive per chapter.
These sections will include prototype testing regime, sustainable packaging guiding principles, QA testing details, shelf-life requirements, continuous improvement thoughts.
The role of beverage packaging during this course is approached through an End-2-End review along the supply value chain. Therefore, understanding manufacturing capabilities, a specific focus at the POS, packaging as the driving force in sustainability and the development of a long term beverage packaging strategy roadmap are the essential contents which will be addressed.
External experts, graphics, literature sources & videos will be used for various chapters.
• Getting captivated by defining beverage packaging specifications, including filling technology, packing equipment and automated warehouse storage.
• Learning the basic requirements on primary, secondary and tertiary beverage packaging.
• Understanding the unique landscape of the beverage industry.
• Adopting an End-2-End approach in value stream mapping from raw material supplier to customer and consumer.
• Seeing how cost out and managing P&Ls converts into getting a green thumb and driving sustainability goals.
• Becoming confident in setting a long-term packaging strategy roadmap without losing focus on short-term (quick) wins.
Book your place today http://aipack.com.au/event-registration/?ee=312.