Off the back of the successful first session of the Australian Institute of Packaging’s (AIP) 2021 Global Packaging Forum: virtual edition that was held in June, three more sessions will be offered from 15-17 September.
Each session will bring together expert global presenters from all over the world including Australia, Austria, Germany, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, The Netherlands, Turkey and the United Kingdom. They will be discussing three topics: Reduce, Recycle and Reuse your packaging.
The third annual 2021 Global Packaging Forum is run by AIP in conjunction with Informa Markets and supported by the World Packaging Organisation (WPO).
The sessions and their respective speaker line-ups are listed below.
15 September 6:00pm to 7:30pm (AEDT)
- Australia: Alan Adams MAIP, sustainability director APAC, Sealed Air
- Germany: Gian De Belder, technical director, R&D Packaging Sustainability
- Singapore: Matt Kovac, deputy chairperson, Packaging Partnership Programme
- UK: Damien van Leuven, chief executive officer, Vanden Recycling
16 September 6:00pm to 7:30pm (AEDT)
- Australia: Trish Hyde, founder and CEO, The Plastics Circle
- Austria: Ernst Krottendorfer, co-managing partner, Circular Analytics
- Oceania: Vikas Ahuja, sustainability director, Tetra Pak Oceania
- Turkey: Aslihan Arikan, president, Asian Packaging Federation (APF) and general secretary, Turkish Packaging Manufacturers Assoc.
17 September 6:00pm to 7:30pm (AEDT)
- The Netherlands: Patricia Coelho, researcher on Packaging Reuse and Circular Economy, Utrecht University
- Indonesia: Ovy Sabrina, founder, Rebricks Indonesia
- Japan: Yasumasa Mori, president, Packaging Strategy Japan
- Thailand: James Scott, executive director, TerraCycle Thai Foundation
All of industry is invited to attend the 2021 Global Packaging Forum. All attendees will attain 1.5 CPD points towards the global Certified Packaging Professional designation.
To book your place, visit https://marketing.propakconnect.com/form-registration-for-sept21-event/.