ICP Australia is proud to introduce IEI’s TANGO-3010-JWC-R10 series, a robust fanless system with an integrated Intel® Celeron processor.
This fanless small PC, which has dimensions of just 139x137x40mm, can support up to one 2.5-inch SSD and one PCIe® Gen3 x4 M.2 NVMe SSD. Its onboard 8GB LPDDR4x memory and quad-core Intel® Celeron® J6412 processor with Intel® UHD graphics can easily handle business and industrial activities.
Additionally, to meet your industrial communication demands, IEI’s TANGO offers RS-232/422/485 serial ports in addition to three Intel® 2.5 GbE LAN interfaces.
With a light, small but robust chassis ensuring durability and reliability, the mini PC can be set up in an instant and taken almost anywhere, even in harsh environments, making it ideal for enterprise, digital signage, and industrial data transmission gateway.
- Ultra-compact Industrial Mini PC
- Fanless System
- Intel® CeleronTM J6412 2.0 GHz (up to 2.6 GHz, quad core, TDP 10W)
- Triple 2.5 GbE LAN
- Built-in WI-FI 6E & Bluetooth 5.2 module (internal antenna) • 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 2 x HDMI 1.4 b Support CEC
- Dimensions: 139 x 137 x 39.8 mm
Company: ICP Electronics Australia
Phone: (02) 9457 6011