AusIndustry and the Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) would like to invite you to attend a free webinar on 31 May 2023 to discuss Marketing without Greenwashing.
This webinar will provide an opportunity to hear from packaging experts and better understand how to avoid greenwashing in your on-pack marketing.
The ACCC recently released a report Greenwashing by businesses in Australia (March 2023), which identified that some businesses are:
- using vague or unclear environmental claims.
- not providing sufficient evidence for their claims.
- setting environmental goals without clear plans for how these will be achieved.
- using third-party certifications and symbols in a confusing way.
So how do Australian SMEs avoid falling into being perceived as greenwashing in the eyes of their customers and regulators?
Particularly where your customers and consumers are reliant upon sustainability claims to make purchasing decisions.
You will hear from experts at the Australian Institute of Packaging where the topics to be covered include:
- ACCC Green Marketing Guide
- Plastic Identification Codes
- Green Marketing Principles
- Legal on-pack labelling requirements
- On-Pack and Off-Pack Labelling
- ARL – consumer insights
This free event will be of interest to those SMEs seeking to ensure they are clearly communicating and leveraging the sustainability practices they are quite often already doing in their businesses to their consumers and supply chains.
All of industry is invited to attend.
Book your place today using the link here.