Registrations for AUSPACK 2019 are now open.
The globally recognised long-running biennial event, which is part of Packaging and Processing Week, is heading back to the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre on March 26-29, 2019.
Australian Packaging and Processing Machinery Association (APPMA) chairman, Mark Dingley, said AUSPACK 2019 will showcase a host of global trends in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical processing and packaging industries.
“With a record Sydney show in 2017, our 2019 event returning to Melbourne is looking exciting, with the largest display of exhibitors yet.
“It will be the perfect place for those across the packaging and processing sectors to find solutions to increase efficiencies across their business,” said Dingley.
AUSPACK event director, Albert Kruger, said more than 350 suppliers representing 1,200 global brands will be part of the bigger and better display in 2019.
“The show floor has been designed to provide solutions that address a range of industry trends and themes,” said Kruger.
These trends and themes include:
- digital printing for packaging
- the explosion in e-commerce
- Industry 4.0 and the Industrial Internet of Things
- production-line-flexible machinery to meet the growing variety of packaged-good SKUs
- machinery to produce accessible and convenient packaging formats
- track-and-trace solutions to deal with the rise in counterfeiting, and growing concerns over food security and safety globally
- processing, packaging and labelling equipment designed for the proliferation of craft and artisan food and beverage brands
- sustainable packaging solutions
- smart packaging
- smart factories of the future
With the APPMA Awards of Excellence returning to be part of AUSPACK 2019, even more new initiatives will be announced as part of Packaging and Processing Week in the next few weeks.
These will give attendees excellent opportunities to learn, engage and network with the wider industry and their peers.
“AUSPACK 2019 will allow attendees to see first hand, products that offer even greater safety, security, automation and cost-saving benefits. The depth and breadth of exhibitors and attendees to AUSPACK bring fantastic networking opportunities with key players across the food, beverage and pharmaceutical markets,” said Kruger.
Registration to AUSPACK is free.