The Packaging Council of Australia is holding its NSW Dinner Meeting on Tuesday, 11th March, 2008.
The topic is Brand Owners Forum: Coca-Cola & Nestle Australia and guest speakers include:
- Jeremie Bohen, Group Packaging Innovation Manager, Coca-Cola South Pacific
- Paul Haberland, Packaging Specialist – Oceania, Nestle Australia
Both speakers will cover the following topics:
- The role of packaging at Coca-Cola Amatil & Nestlé Australia
- Packaging trends affecting the Food & Beverage industry and where this might head
- Dealing with packaging suppliers – what do Coca-Cola and Nestlé look for?
- Views on sustainability, supply chain and innovation – within a packaging context.
- What is happening in these areas at Coca-Cola and Nestlé?
For further details and to register, please click here.
Time: 6:00pm for 6:30pm
Venue: Ryde-Parramatta Golf Club, 1156 Victoria Road, West Ryde
For all enquires please contact Alex Doran.