- Annual Royal Hobart Fine Food
- anti-slip flooring
- Australia Institute of Packaging
- Australian alcohol
- Australian health food
- Australian Packaging
- baking expo
- baking industry
- carbon belts
- compostable packaging
- Dock Levellers
- factory safety
- Food And Beverage
- Food and Beverage Awards
- Food and Beverage Industry awards
- food recall
- Gates Australia
- Gates belt drive systems
- Gates systems
- GS1 Australia
- health foods
- health foods Australia
- ifm Australia
- ifm efector
- ifm expert
- IoT-enabled inkjet printer
- IoT-enabled printer
- MODU System
- Newly Weds Foods
- schneider Australia
- Schneider Electric
- Total Construction
- women in industry
- Supermarket dominance “extreme capitalism”: Dick Smith
Dick Smith has slammed the supermarket dominance in Australia, labeling it “extreme capitalism,” and likening it to terrorism.
- Twinkies manufacturer files for bankruptcy: sign of the US getting healthier?
In what could be an indication Westerners are taking the health messages about obesity seriously, the US baking company which makes Twinkies and Ding Dongs has filed for bankruptcy.
- Australians don’t like beer anymore?
The popularity of imported beers and cider is making it increasingly difficult for Australian brewers to stay afloat.
- Obesity the new smoking?
Australia’s obesity crisis has been labelled “the new smoking” by health experts and industry bodies are warning people to know the health risks associated with being overweight.
- Do Australians need more transparency on modern farming practices?
Australian farm groups could take on a US initiative to build public trust in farming to address consumer concerns about modern agriculture and food production.
- Are supermarkets deliberately trying to mislead shoppers by copying packaging?
Australian supermarket giants have been accused of deliberately trying to confuse shoppers with “copycat” packaging.
- Laxative chemical permitted for use in Australian wines
Food Standards Australia has ruled that a chemical used in laxatives and toothpaste is safe for use in wine.
- Coke explains why ‘Share a Coke’ has been so successful
Coca-Cola says the reason its ‘Share a Coke’ campaign has been so successful is because it is communicating effectively with its consumers.
- New directions in the organic supply chain
As the organic food sector has grown on a global scale over recent years, there has also been an evolution in how these food products are stored, shipped and monitored through the supply chain.