- APPMA scholarship
- Auspack 2019
- Australian clusters
- Australian Organic
- Automated solutions
- Avner Avidan
- Berries Australia
- Bostock brothers
- Brittany Puyol
- compostable packaging
- Federated Farmers
- Gui Fen Janell Siek
- Karunia Adhiputra
- murray river organics
- NORD DRIVESYSTEMS
- Open IIoT
- sheep app
- soft plastics
- Sustainable Packaging
- sustainable seafood week
- sustainale seafood
- western australia
- Yorke Penninsula
- Flow meters with CEMS & CERMS capabilities
FCI’s thermal mass MT100 Series air/gas Flow Meters are available with two to eight flow rate sensing points to overcome these issues.
- Market saturation hinders bottled water’s growth in China
While China remains one of the biggest bottled water markets globally, the latest research from global market intelligence agency Mintel reveals that retail volume sales are on the decline.
- Bear Essentials Fruit Sliders
Made purely from natural Queensland fruit, Bear Essentials Fruit Sliders are the only products of their kind in Australia.
- Single stage helical gear unit
NORD Drivesystems has extended its successful NORDBLOC.1 series with a single stage gear unit for applications with high speeds and torques.
- Ultrasonic flow sensors
Sick has introduced non-contact DOSIC ultrasonic flow sensors designed to precisely detect the flow volume of conductive and non-conductive liquids in demanding environments.
- Professionally formulated sports snack bars
Set The Bar has re-launched their range of professionally formulated sports food products, enerGi Bio Bars, with two additional flavours and new packaging.
- Rare American whiskeys land in Australia
The 2018 Antique Collection of American whiskeys has landed in Australia, from the award-winning Buffalo Trace Distillery.
- Rabobank makes new board appointment
Rabobank Australia & New Zealand Group has announced the appointment of Jillian Segal AM to its boards.
- Glass bottle redesigned with confidence using clear SLA 3D printing
Orora has earned client buy-in on a new beer bottle design, using colour-matched 3D printed appearance models with identical heft and hue of glass.
- Why people choose gluten-free
Research from and Charles Sturt University has shone new light onto why some people who don’t suffer coeliac disease choose gluten-free foods.
- NHP Electrical Engineering celebrates 50 years
Established in 1968, founder Nigel Hugh Peck started NHP Electrical Engineering Products with the promise of providing the electrical engineering marketplace with quality products, systems and solutions.
- Sixth person dies as result of listeria linked to rockmelon
A NSW woman has died from listeriosis, taking the number of deaths linked to contaminated rockmelon to six.
- Goose Island set for live beer auction
Goose Island will put its last dozen bottles of Bourbon County Stout in Australia under the hammer in a world first Facebook Live beer auction.
- Australian Manuka Honey Association receives $165,000 grant
The grant will support international market growth for the highly valued, medicinal honey.
- AIP to discuss consumer & environmental trends in plastic
The AIP in conjunction with the Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE) will hold a technical dinner in Melbourne on April 11.
- Baron Philippe de Rothschild and Treasury Wine Estates embrace online retail
The winemakers have announced a new e-commerce collaboration and partnership with leading online retail platform, Tmall,
- Propak Asia 2018 taking place in June
PKA 2018 has further expanded to include a 9th exhibition hall at the Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre.
- Australia’s first Sustainable Seafood Week launched
The Marine Stewardship Council (MSC), this week launched Australia’s first ever Sustainable Seafood Week.
- Platypus milk may help save lives
Platypus milk has taken a closer to being used to fight superbugs and save lives, thanks to a team of researchers at CSIRO working with Deakin University.
- Wesfarmers plans to make Coles a separate company
Wesfarmers has announced its intention to demerge its Coles division, subject to shareholder and other approvals.