- Aussie wine
- Australian economy
- betta milk
- Brown rice
- Charles Sturt University
- Coca-Cola Amatil
- coloured rice
- copycat wine
- Deliveroo Plus
- fine food
- Fine Food Australia
- Food and Beverage Awards
- Food and Beverage awards Australia
- food australia
- Freedom Foods
- import wine
- Katy Barfield
- level transmitters
- Levi Aron
- NOSHOK 20
- NOSHOK 25
- NOSHOK 30
- Paddock to Plate
- Red Meat
- tasmania dairy
- Victoria sustainability awards
- Yume Foods
- Corporate activity in food & beverage industry looking strong
2018 is shaping up to be a dynamic year across the food and beverage industry with strong investor interest in the industry from both trade investors and financial investors.
- Food & Beverage Industry Awards 2018 – nominations open
Calling all those in the Australia and New Zealand food and beverage manufacturing industry. Nominations for the 15th annual Food & Beverage Industry Awards are now open. This opportunity only comes around once a year, so now is the time to consider those products, businesses and individuals which stand out from the crowd and deserve … Continue reading Food & Beverage Industry Awards 2018 – nominations open
- Cadbury recalls some chocolate blocks because of plastic find
Chocolate maker Cadbury has recalled some Caramilk chocolate blocks because pieces of plastic have been found in some of them.
- Junk food can harm teenagers’ mental health, say researchers
A poor diet and obesity can lead to mental health problems in adolescents, according to researchers from the University of Tasmania.
- SmartFreight solution certified by GS1 Australia for freight labelling standards
The SmartFreight solution has successfully completed GS1 Australia’s Transport Software Certification process.
- Jet Technologies launches bio-plastics coffee packaging
Jet Technologies has launched the first high-volume bio-plastics coffee packaging solution in Australia.
- Chemicals used in food packaging, clothes may cause weight gain – research
A class of chemicals used for more than 60 years in products ranging from food wrappers to clothing to pots and pans may cause greater weight gain after dieting, particularly among women.
- GS1 Australia acquires digital asset provider, DLibrary
GS1 Australia has acquired DLibrary – Australia’s traditional market leader in digital product photography, online hosting and distribution services – from PMP Digital.
- Shot in the arm for Sunshine Coast food and beverage makers
Some of the most innovative food and beverage brands on the Sunshine Coast with high growth potential have been selected for the 2018 Grow Coastal program to help commercialise new products and scale their businesses.
- Booming Australian organics industry finding a unified voice
With the Government about to close submissions this month on the review of the only protective organic legislation in Australia, industry leaders will join forces and stand united in creating a single, harmonised voice to Government.
- Investing in the cloud-ready, next generation data centre
The Consultel brand has been around for 35 years and is a leading IT consultancy that delivers expertise in hybrid cloud solutions for all businesses. Established in 1999 and headquartered in Australia, Consultel Cloud’s experience is diverse and covers an array of next generation technologies and services. “There’s quite a few different cloud providers out … Continue reading Investing in the cloud-ready, next generation data centre
- LINAK Easy Movement Integration
With the launch of the LA36 still reaching great potential, LINAK has added another new addition to its TECHLINE solutions.
- Chris Hemsworth gets a taste of Jacob’s Creek winemaking
The 2018 vintage at Jacob’s Creek got the VIP treatment, as acclaimed actor Chris Hemsworth joined the team to get an insider’s view on creating one of the world’s most unique wines, Double Barrel.
- Global packaging company Amcor profit up
Global packaging company Amcor has reported a 15 per cent increase in statutory profit for the half year ended 31 December 2017.
- New SA technology to tackle agricultural waste
Technology developed in South Australia that will make it more affordable to convert agricultural waste into high value activated carbon could soon be on the market.
- Panama disease found on third Qld banana farm
Biosecurity Queensland has confirmed the presence of Panama tropical race 4 on a third Tully Valley farm.
- Sheep, cheese, vodka and sustainability in Tasmania
Hartshorn Distillery, winner of the Beverage of the Year at the 2017 Food & Beverage Industry Awards, uses a cheese making waste product to create alcoholic beverages.
- $11.1 million to support Australian vineyard profitability and management
Wine Australia and PIRSA’s South Australian Research and Development Institute have signed a 5-year co-investment agreement that will support the profitability of Australian grape and wine sector
- Australia’s first Sustainable Seafood Week
The Marine Stewardship Council will be highlighting the vital role Australians can play every day to help keep our oceans healthy at the event.
- NZ well positioned to be global player in alternative protein market
Eco conscious millennial consumers are reshaping demand for alternative sources of protein according to New Zealand’s largest manufacturer of vegetarian foods.