- 2019 Food and Beverage Awards
- 2019 Food awards
- circular economy
- converyor systems
- DAF system
- Factories of the Future
- Food Allergies
- Food and Beverage Industry awards
- food awareds
- FoodTech 2019
- Food waste
- GS1 barcodes
- junk food
- Meat and Livestock Australia
- packaging waste
- Poly Chain
- poly chain belts
- Smart Farm
- smart homes
- smart technologies
- South Australia
- south australian wine
- Vitafoods 2019
- western australia
- Beef and the impact of trade agreements and blockchain technology
The 11-member version of the Trans-Pacific Partnership looks set to result in gains for beef-exporting countries Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, and Canada.
- The Role of Packaging in Minimising Food Waste – AIP training course
This course is ideally suited to packaging technologists, designers, engineers, marketers, production and procurement managers and for industries across the food supply chain.
- Ecolean takes on leadership role with Environmental Product Declarations for packaging
As the first packaging system supplier to review the entire system with detailed analysis and description of Environmental Product Declarations, Ecolean continues to develop its focus on sustainability.
- Woolworths first-half profit up 38pc
Woolworths’ first-half profit has risen by 38 per cent to $969m and the supermarket giant has also recorded a 3.8 per cent increase in sales.
- Women in Industry Awards 2018 – nominations now open
Nominations for annual Women in Industry Awards, the annual event celebrating women who are making a mark in the Australian industrial sector, are now open.
- Proposals to improve pork industry make good reading
An Australasian pork research organisation has received 40 submissions to its call for research proposals to enhance the competitiveness and sustainability of the Australasian industry.
- South Melbourne Market wins environmental award
The market’s work to recycle tonnes of food, vegetable and other waste, and other sustainable practices is cutting business costs and greenhouses gas emissions.
- Sugary soft drinks could increase cancer risk, no matter your weight
Drinking sugary soft drinks could increase cancer risk, regardless of body size, reveals new research from Cancer Council Victoria and University of Melbourne.
- Consultel Cloud launches NetApp HCI as a Service Offering
NetApp has announced that Consultel Cloud, an Australian company and Fueled by NetApp Service Provider partner, has launched Australia’s first NetApp hyper converged infrastructure (HCI) as a Service offering in the market. Launched in 2017, NetApp HCI is the industry’s first enterprise-scale hyper converged infrastructure solution that delivers guaranteed performance, independent scaling, and Data Fabric … Continue reading Consultel Cloud launches NetApp HCI as a Service Offering
- A2 Milk strikes deal with Fonterra
The A2 Milk Company has entered comprehensive strategic relationship with dairy giant Fonterra encompassing a range of supply, distribution, sales and marketing arrangements in targeted markets.
- Chickpeas for breakfast?
A scientist from Charles Sturt University is investigating innovative processing techniques to add value to pulse crops.
- The next step in the IoT revolution
Food & Beverage Industry News spoke to two of the participants at the Industrial Internet 4.0 Summit which kicks off in Sydney tomorrow.
- Domino Cloud and Ax-Series is helping manufacturers build the Factory of the Future
Industry 4.0 is set to revolutionise manufacturing and production through the utilisation of cyber connected systems, which monitor factory processes to maximise efficiency and reduce downtime.
- Acting peak body unites to take organic industry forward
With the Government about to close submissions this month on the review of the only protective organic legislation in Australia, industry leaders joined forces to determine a new representative that would take the industry forward.
- VISA Global Logistics joins MEGATRANS2018
Award-winning Australian international logistics company and freight forwarder, VISA Global Logistics, is joining inaugural supply chain event, MEGATRANS2018, to showcase its service offerings.
- New food manufacturing jobs for Melbourne’s north
Australian smallgoods manufacturer D’Orsogna is creating more than 100 new jobs, including those suitable for former auto workers, through its $61 million expansion in Mickleham.
- Corporate activity in food & beverage industry looking strong
2018 is shaping up to be a dynamic year across the food and beverage industry with strong investor interest in the industry from both trade investors and financial investors.
- Food & Beverage Industry Awards 2018 – nominations open
Calling all those in the Australia and New Zealand food and beverage manufacturing industry. Nominations for the 15th annual Food & Beverage Industry Awards are now open. This opportunity only comes around once a year, so now is the time to consider those products, businesses and individuals which stand out from the crowd and deserve … Continue reading Food & Beverage Industry Awards 2018 – nominations open
- Cadbury recalls some chocolate blocks because of plastic find
Chocolate maker Cadbury has recalled some Caramilk chocolate blocks because pieces of plastic have been found in some of them.
- Junk food can harm teenagers’ mental health, say researchers
A poor diet and obesity can lead to mental health problems in adolescents, according to researchers from the University of Tasmania.