- 2019 Food and Beverage Awards
- 2019 Food awards
- circular economy
- converyor systems
- DAF system
- Factories of the Future
- Food Allergies
- Food and Beverage Industry awards
- food awareds
- FoodTech 2019
- Food waste
- GS1 barcodes
- ice cream
- junk food
- Meat and Livestock Australia
- Mintel Purchase Intelligence
- packaging waste
- Poly Chain
- poly chain belts
- Sealed Air
- SEQ ice cream
- smart homes
- smart technologies
- Vitafoods 2019
- Dairy’s future looking brighter
A mood of cautious optimism is creeping through the dairy industry in the run-up to Christmas, according Shaughn Morgan, CEO of advocacy group Dairy Connect.
- Free of charge, cloud-based calibration software
Beamex has introduced a free of charge, cloud-based calibration certificate generation software called Logical.
- Foodbank calls for Food Insecurity strategy
Hunger relief organisation Foodbank is also calling on the Federal Government to develop a National Food Insecurity Strategy, to ensure both food insecurity and food waste are addressed.
- Best Measuring Results with 80 GHz
VEGAPULS 64 opens up new applications in the pharmaceutical and food industry VEGA Grieshaber KG is now introducing to the market the first radar level gauge for liquids that operates at a frequency of 80 GHz. With its amazingly small antenna system, the new VEGAPULS 64 is ideal for use in vessels with small process … Continue reading Best Measuring Results with 80 GHz
- Magna-Power DC power supplies
Magna-Power Electronics, a worldwide leader in programmable high output DC power supplies, announces the appointment of Emona Instruments as their Australian and New Zealand distributor.
- KM Packaging extends ovenable flow wrap range
Food packaging specialist KM Packaging Services Ltd has extended its range of ovenable films with new features and benefits for food manufacturers.
- Furphy Engineering named Fabricator of the Year
Furphy Engineering, a maker of tanks and vessels for the food industry and elsewhere, was recently announced as the 2017 WTIA Fabricator of the Year.
- New family of walk-behind scrubbers
Tennant Company has introduced its newest family of automatic scrubbers – the Tennant T500, and T500e.
- Crowd funding secures Kiwi chocolate factory
In less than two days New Zealanders have opened their wallets and purchased Dunedin-based chocolate company OCHO, championing a new people-led model of regional development. 3570 people from across New Zealand purchased shares to the value of NZ$2,000,000 which will allow the company to expand it production and create new jobs. This community-driven initiative began as … Continue reading Crowd funding secures Kiwi chocolate factory
- Remedy Kombucha launches new cherry plum flavour
Australian kombucha brand, Remedy, has launched a new flavour, Cherry Plum, as the latest move in their mission to give retail drinks fridges a makeover and offer consumers more real, healthy options.
- Nestlé to go cage egg free
Nestlé, the world’s largest food company, has announced its commitment to eliminate cages from its egg supply chain worldwide.
- Ten reasons why it’s time for the food industry to adopt digital time and attendance solutions
The food industry is vibrant, complex and fast-paced. In an industry where every minute counts it is increasingly important that organisations make the switch to the most accurate and efficient way of managing employee time and attendance. Food organisations often support a large, diverse and mobile workforce, therefore implementing a process that allows you to … Continue reading Ten reasons why it’s time for the food industry to adopt digital time and attendance solutions
- Woolworths commits to Australasian recycling label
Supermarket giant Woolworths has adopted the new Australasian Recycling Label (ARL) across its entire Own Brand product range.
- Brownes Dairy sold to Shanghai Ground Food Tech
Chinese firm Shanghai Ground Food Tech has purchased the 130-year-old Western Australian dairy company, Brownes Dairy.
- Iron Road signs grain handling facility MoU
Iron Road has signed an MoU with EPCBH, a farmers co-operative recently formed by prominent Eyre Peninsula grain growers.
- Amazon’s Australia launch “really, really close”
E-commerce giant Amazon is on the verge of launching both its retail and marketplace offerings in Australia.
- UK merchants wowed by Australian wine experience
Ten leading wine professionals from the United Kingdom (UK) and Ireland have been won over by Australian wine after an immersive ten-day trip hosted by Wine Australia.
- Raglan Yoghurt lands in Aus
The bestselling coconut yoghurt range in New Zealand produced by Raglan Coconut Yoghurt company has made its way across the ditch and landed in Australia.
- App that challenges you to eat more vegetables
Scientists have come up with an innovative approach to tackling Australia’s poor vegetable intake, with the launch of a new app that challenges people to eat more veggies.
- Mindful choices a key food driver for 2018
The increasingly thoughtful and mindful consumer will continue to catalyze changes in the way that companies produce, package and label their products.