- Ballarat factory
- banana farm
- export product of the year
- fbin special feature
- Food Business
- food business industry news awards
- food hygiene
- Food processing
- food production
- food security
- Food waste
- Jon Wardle
- Mars Wrigley
- Nikki Ford
- plastic waste
- Southern Cross University
- Universal Robots
- women in industry
- Rabobank appoints new horticulture and wine analyst
Agribusiness banking specialist Rabobank has announced the appointment of Hayden Higgins to head up its horticulture and wine sector research. Higgins joins the bank’s food and agribusiness research team from his role as major agribusiness manager with Rabobank New Zealand. General manager of RaboResearch Food & Agribusiness Tim Hunt said the new appointment was an … Continue reading Rabobank appoints new horticulture and wine analyst
- New wine platform aims to forge bonds between consumers and winemakers
Twenty Five Doors is a technology solution empowering wineries to easily create, market and deliver accessible and unique wine experiences at their cellar door.
- Australian food makers heading to Foodservice Australia 2018
Haines Consulting Group and Rocket Seeder have partnered to bring together five Australian food companies to the Foodservice Australia 2018 event. With Australia leading the way in food trends, this is the fastest growing food trade show in the nation. They’ll be showcasing some delectable tasters of new products launching soon. The local brands offering … Continue reading Australian food makers heading to Foodservice Australia 2018
- International focus for Australian cider
A $500,000 plan to market Australian craft cider overseas will be the hot topic of conversation at today’s Cider Australia AGM.
- Drives for pallet conveyor technology
NORD Drivesystems has pushed the boundaries to deliver optimally matched, individually configurable and flexible drive technology.
- WHO plan to eliminate industrially-produced trans-fatty acids worldwide
The World Health Organisation has released ‘Replace’, a step-by-step guide for the elimination of industrially-produced trans-fatty acids from the global food supply.
- AIP to discuss consumer & environmental trends in plastics
The AIP New South Wales Division will hold a technical seminar entitled “Consumer & Environmental Trends in Plastics: Reuse. Recycle” on 4 July in Parramatta.
- Ishida and Heat and Control announce enhanced co-operation
Ishida and Heat and Control are establishing a stronger collaborative alliance to provide food industry customers with full “end to end” processing and packaging solutions.
- Growing trade and investment at Beef Australia 2018
An international delegation is exploring trade and investment opportunities at Beef Australia 2018.
- Mandatory labelling for lupin starts soon
Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) is reminding food businesses that mandatory allergen labelling requirements for lupin begin on 26 May 2018.
- Keytone Dairy launches Prospectus to raise $15m & list on ASX
Keytone Dairy is a New Zealand-based manufacturer, packer and exporter of dairy and nutrition blended products, with a current focus on powdered dairy products.
- SMC merges its digital pressure switch range under the same design
SMC is building on the success of its ZSE20(F)/ISE20 pressure switch range which features 3-screen display, 3-step setting mode and a selectable delay time function.
- ARBS 2018 Industry Awards – winners announced
ARBS 2018, Australia’s only international air conditioning, refrigeration and building services trade exhibition, last night announced the ARBS Industry Awards winners for 2018.
- SunPork Group future-proof Swickers Kingaroy bacon factory
The SunPork Group is partnering with Wiley to upgrade and expand their processing capacity at the factory by early 2019.
- AIP to run food waste half-day training course for Thailand
AIP is taking its new ‘Role of Packaging in Minimising Food Waste’ half-day training course to Thailand in June as a part of ProPak Asia 2018.
- Innovative cask for beverages & liquid products
Jet Technologies has launched an innovative cask solution, which is suitable for all types of drinks and offers a superior preservation quality when compared with bag-in-box systems.
- Hepatitis A cases linked to recalled frozen pomegranate product
SA Health is reminding the public not to consume 180g Creative Gourmet frozen pomegranate arils purchased from Coles, following two cases of hepatitis A.
- ARBS 2018 off to a solid start
ARBS 2018, the air conditioning, refrigeration and building services exhibition, hit the ground running in Sydney yesterday. Over 300 exhibitors have assembled at the ICC Exhibition Centre in Darling Harbour for this year’s event and in excess of 9,000 visitors are expected to walk through the doors. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioning Australia (MHIAA) is one … Continue reading ARBS 2018 off to a solid start
- HMPS aiming to make its mark at ProPak Asia 2018
HMPS will not only use ProPak Asia as a platform to launch its new machinery, but to also introduce HMPSConnect to a captive audience.
- Ishida Inspira – the next generation bagmaker
Heat and Control is launching the latest in snack packaging technologies from Ishida with the Inspira, the next generation of vertical form fill seal (VFFS) bagmaker.