- NSK Disc Agri Hub meets expectations of sugarcane equipment manufacturer
- A bearing for all harvesting seasons
- Why removing bottlenecks can be the difference between a food and beverage business surviving and thriving?
- WebsterBSC and Viva Energy’s partnership is the perfect brew for Australia’s leading hop grower
New research from Mintel, the experts in what consumers want and why, reveals how the global pandemic presents significant challenges and opportunities for animal proteins, meat alternatives and produce.
In this report, you will read:
– Consumers will adapt a “less but better” approach to animal proteins;
– Plants will play an important role as a source of protein
– Will there still be a place for simple luxuries and self-care in the forthcoming recession environment?
– Double down on health and wellness positioning
– Embrace a more holistic definition of sustainability
For the report, click here.