Cobram Estate has been awarded the most successful exhibitor for the second year running at one of the most prestigious olive oil awards in the world, the 2014 New York International Olive Oil competition.
The Victorian extra virgin olive oil producer collected a total of five gold medals and two Best in Class trophies at the prestigious competition. Cobram Estate’s CEO, Rob McGavin said that he was “extremely proud and humbled” to win the awards.
“Achieving such recognition from the esteemed international panel of olive oil experts assembled in New York confirms we are producing world class Extra Virgin olive oils in Australia,” said McGavin.
Amongst Cobram Estate’s award winning olive oils was the limited release 2014 ‘First Harvest’, which collected a gold medal in its very first show.
Cobram Estates list of award winning olive oils are as follows:
- Cobram Estate Ultra Premium Hojiblanca – Gold Medal and Best in Class Trophy
- Cobram Estate Super Premium Premiere – Gold Medal and Best in Class Trophy
- Cobram Estate Ultra Premium First Harvest – Gold Medal
- Cobram Estate Ultra Premium Picual – Gold Medal
- Cobram Estate Classic – Gold Medal