Beverage giant Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) held its Supplier of the Year program recently, and Labelmakers Group walked away with the Overall Supplier of the Year 2012 award, for its role in the hugely successful Share a Coke campaign.
Labelmakers produced the labels for the campaign – a world first which required the printing of 150 names on Coca-Cola bottles and delivering printing solutions to ensure significant randomisation, ensuring that CCA customers always had a selection of names on the bottles they stocked.
The company also played a part in CCA’s recent Mount Franklin Lightly Sparkling campaign, printing Jennifer Hawkins’ Cozi swimwear fabric designs on the labels.
Terry Davis, CCA’s group managing director said “Labelmakers delivered strong innovation, reacted with speed, embraced our customers as their customers, and worked with us on every challenge we gave them. They not only met our expectations, but exceeded them, resulting in ‘Share a Coke’ being one of the best-ever brand activation campaigns in our history.”
CCA’s Supplier of the Year program, which began in 2010, was established to recognise excellent performance from the company ’s large range of suppliers, as well as recognising and strengthening the relationships CCA has with suppliers across all its functions.
CCA’s 2012 SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR AWARDS
- Account Manager of the Year – Sean Carren, managing director of Goldstar Transport
- Plant and Equipment – Husky
- Financial Services – Westpac
- Trade and Equipment – Skope
- Information Technology and Telecommunications – Telstra
- Transport and Logistics – K&S Freighters
- Business Services – Origin Energy
- Packaging and Ingredients – Labelmakers Group
- Marketing Services – tkm9
- Sponsorship and Assets – Netball Queensland