Smart Engineering & Technologies offer a systematic approach to machine workability, bringing you heightened productivity. Our services are available unbundled, depending on the level of integration necessary to meet application requirements.
Smart Engineering & Technologies provides the following services:
• Onsite maintenance and repairs
We have fully equipped mobile vans to look after your installations, machine modifications and general maintenance. Our experienced engineers offer emergency call-out services and preventative maintenance contracts. We have extended our repertoire to include steam, electrical and PLC programming.
• Precision machining, welding, fabrication and cutting
Our recently upgraded workshop provides precision machining, welding, fabrication and cutting services. We take great pride in offering clients a high standard of excellence in quality engineering.
• Purpose built machinery and turnkey solutions
We offer automated solutions to cater for your production requirements. Our designs have already increased productivity and lowered production costs for clients.
• Drawings and documentation
As part of the design process we create professional engineering drawings and documentation using AutoCAD.
The team at Smart Engineering & Technologies prides themselves on being able to offer their clients a wide range of services and benefits including;
• Flexibility – the ability to work on or off site according to client briefs
• Convenience – fully kitted out workshop based in Windsor and van for mobile operations
• Engineering – with 30 years combined experience and an eye for detail, Andrew and Matthew are able to find solutions to just about any problem
• Highly competitive rates
• Exceptional customer service – IF WE SAY WE’LL BE THERE, WE’LL BE THERE!