The Gates Terminator hose can be used in all types of wash-down applications such as meat (abattoirs) and poultry processing plants as well as general food manufacturing facilities.
The Gates Terminator hose is a tough hose with a rugged cover for high abrasion resistance and extended service life where constant flexing and bending is required.
Gates Terminator hose features:
1. Safety Yellow Abrasion resistant Nitrile rubber cover – factory workers can see this hose due to the yellow cover whereas other wash down hoses that have a white cover can fade and become hard to see. This is a safety issue.
2. A working pressure of 501psi
3. A temperature range of -40C to +100C
4. Is available in a range of various ID ranging from 6.4mm to 50.8mm
5. Is available in reels up to 213m depending on the ID size
6. Excellent weather and ozone resistance and non-conductive at 1000 volts D.C.