Kito PWB, formerly known as PWB Anchor, has been manufacturing its broad range of chains for 95 years that are manufactured to Australian Standards in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 approved Quality Management System.
Kito PWB has also been distributing the Japanese manufactured Kito range of manual and electric hoists and chain blocks throughout Australia and New Zealand since 1986 and the relationship has only grown stronger since Kito’s acquisition of PWB in 2016. Kito has been a manufacturer of hoists since 1932.
Kito’s ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004 accredited manufacturing facility in Yamanashi, Japan, produces and distributes the single- and dual-speed three-phase ER2 and EQ electric chain hoists and motorised beam trolleys. These hoists are suitable for a range of lifting applications, with capacities ranging from 250kg to 20 tonnes.
The compact EQ range comes with a series of features designed to drive productivity and ensure safety in business operations. Features include:
• Safe and reliable brakes that prevent a load from falling in the event of a sudden loss of power.
• A motor-cooling fan that feeds cool air to the aluminium die-cast body.
• A motor cover and regenerative resistors that prevent excessive temperatures during operations.
• Helical gears reduce noise allowing quiet operation and a long life.
• A nickel-plated chain manufactured by Kito in Japan that provides corrosion and wear resistance.
• A bottom hook that is designed to open gradually and not break under excessive overload.
• A counter and hour meter function that allows users to check the number of stats and the hoist’s total hours of operation to carry out routine maintenance and inspection according to the frequency of use.
• A friction clutch that disengages the motor in the event of an overload
• A triple safety mechanism and electronic OLL that shuts off the device in the event of excessive lifting or lowering.
• Hoists that come with a thin, lightweight pendant control with emergency stop button.
Kito PWB’s range of lifting products is available through the company’s network of approved distributors. It is also a member of Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA) and Lifting Equipment Engineers New Zealand (LEENZ).