ICP Electronics Australia has introduced ICP DAS’ new I-7565M-HS high-speed USB to 2-port CAN bus converter.
The I-7565M-HS is a brand new high-speed USB-to-CAN converter with two CAN channels. Providing even faster CAN bus communication performance than its I-7565 predecessor, it supports CAN2.0A/2.0B protocol and different baud rates ranging from 5 kbps to 1000 kbps. The most important feature of the I-7565M-HS is its ability to support the user-defined baud rate functionality no matter what that baud rate is.
When the I-7565M-HS is connected to a PC, the PC will automatically load the relevant device driver (hot plug & play). As a result, the I-7565M-HS makes data collection and the processing of CAN bus networks fast and simple for any user. This module is perfect for a range of applications including CAN bus monitoring, building automation, remote data acquisition, environment control & monitoring, laboratory equipment & research, and factory automation.
Key features include:
- Compatible with high-speed USB 2.0, ISO 11898-2 standard
- Supports CAN2.0A, CAN2.0B, and CAN Bus message filter configuration
- Powered via USB, firmware updates via USB
- Programmable CAN Bus baud rate (10kbps~1000kbps)
- CAN message timestamps within ±10us precision
- Internal watchdog Timer
- PWR, CAN Tx/Rx, and CAN status indication LEDs
- Built-in dip-switch to select 120 ohm terminal resister for CAN Bus
- Utility tool for users module setting and CAN bus communication testing
- API library for user program development