ICP Australia has introduced the ICP DAS XP-9X81-WES7 Windows-embedded Standard 7 IPC.
The XP-9181-WES7/XP-9381-WES7/XP-9781-WES7 are WES7-based PACs that combine computing, I/O, and operator interface into a single unit, and provide the perfect solution for integrating HMI, data acquisition and control in an individual PAC.
It is equipped with an Intel E3827 CPU, 1/3/7 I/O expansion slots and a variety of connectives including Dual Gigabit Ethernet, VGA, USB Port, RS-232 and RS-485 interface. Local I/O slots are available to use our I-9K and I-97K series I/O modules and remote I/O expansions are available to use our Ethernet I/O modules and RS-485 I/O modules.
Since WES7 has the same Win32 API as Windows 7, most popular applications on desktop can run on WES7-based Panel PC.
- E3827 (1.75 GHz) CPU.
- WES7 (Windows-embedded Standard 7).
- Supports eLogger HMI (free).
- Supports VGA and HDMI dual display
- 64-bit hardware serial number for software protection.
- Rich I/O Expansion Ability (RS-232/RS-485, FRnet).
- 2 10/100/1000M Ethernet Ports.
- Redundant power input.
- Operating temperature: -25 ~ +75°C.