Backplane Systems Technology has announced the release of the new SW-101-N IP68 waterproof signage player with Intel HD Graphics.
It is a waterproof digital signage player designed for use in both indoor and harsh outdoor environments. This rugged fanless signage player is integrated with a 1.91GHz Intel Atom E3845 quad-core processor and Intel HD graphics (Gen 7-LP) 4EU.
Ruggedly built to withstand dust, water, and extreme temperatures, the SW-101-N’s stable operation and reliability in harsh industrial environments is ensured. It meets IP68 standards, allowing it to handle submersion in water for up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1.5 metres. The player’s black waterproof enclosure utilises a C3 HDMI connector and M12 I/O interface connectors for 2x USB 2.0, 1x Gigabit LAN, 1x RS232, DC power input, and digital I/O. The 2x N type antenna jack connectors also have a waterproof design for extra assurance. In addition to being fanless, the unit has a wide-range operating temperature of -40°C~75°C.
Its iCONTROL and Observer technologies for intelligent control and remote monitoring functions, feature auto on/off power scheduling, power resumption, remote system temperature/voltage monitoring, and low temperature boot protection. The standard model has 4GB of DDR3L-1333 system memory, 64GB mSATA storage, and 12V DC-in support. Additional features include a Watchdog timer, wall mounting, and Mini PCIe expansion for optional wireless modules.
Key features include:
- iCONTROL intelligent control and observer remote monitoring technologies
- Intel Atom processor E3845 quad core CPU
- 1x DDR3L 1333 SO-DIMM w/o ECC, Max 8GB
- Intel processor integrated graphics device, supports 1x HDMI Port (C3 connector)
- 2x USB 2.0, 1x RS232, 1x Digital I/O (M12 Connector)
- 1x Mini PCI-E for 3G/LTE or WiFi module, 1x mSATA for storage
- -40°C~75°C wide-range operating temperature
- Waterproof fanless design with IP68 Rating