JBS Australia, the country’s largest beef processor has unveiled their new Northern Division head office administration facility in Dinmore, Queensland, designed and delivered by Wiley – the project delivery company.
The new head office administration facility now provides JBS team members an open plan-office space and larger, more flexible meeting rooms. The new office design supports the company’s collaborative culture for 200 workers and provides JBS with the capacity to cater for up to 200 staff or visitors in their internal and external dining spaces.
JBS had outgrown their existing office space and saw the new facility as an opportunity to consolidate teams from multiple sites and locations.
Wiley managing director, Tom Wiley said, “We have worked with JBS for over many years and we are excited to see this new development come to life. At Wiley we love open collaborative, future-focused work-spaces and we are really happy to have helped create one for JBS.”
The new administration facility follows the signature design to assimilate with the other buildings on site, with the JBS signature ‘curved roofing’ frontage.
The new facility features:
- Soundproofed meeting rooms and open-plan work spaces
- Meeting rooms
- Break-out spaces for informal meetings and to foster teamwork
- A fully licenced commercial kitchen with internal and external dining capacity for 200 people offering breakfast and lunch service plus ability for cocktail functions
- External BBQ/cooking area to showcase JBS product
- Furniture, fittings and equipment
- Staff and visitor car-parking