The EtherCAT Seminar Series Australia 2023 will be held from February 7 – February 10 across major Australian cities.
Be part of this exclusive EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG) event at the following dates and locations:
- Tuesday, February 7 | Melbourne
- Wednesday, February 8 | Adelaide
- Thursday, February 9 | Sydney
- Friday, February 10 | Brisbane
These free-of-charge half-day (8.00 am – 1.00 pm) educational events are a great chance to learn about EtherCAT and Industrial Ethernet. Expert presentations from the EtherCAT Technology Group and supporting ETG members, time for on-site networking and discussion with experts will provide you with a complete overview of the benefits of EtherCAT.
Moreover, you can also have a look at network configuration, diagnosis, implementation, and cybersecurity, as well as the gigabit solution EtherCAT G.
EtherCAT (Ethernet for Control Automation Technology) is the fastest Industrial Ethernet solution. It offers high performance, flexibility, and great cost benefits.
Who can participate?
This seminar series specifically addresses automation professionals, end-users, system integrators, OEMs, product manager, decision makers, students, and device manufacturers to learn about EtherCAT.
- Learn about the benefits and challenges of Industrial Ethernet
- Explore and understand EtherCAT technology
- Get it done: Everything you need to know about EtherCAT master or slave device implementation
- Talk with EtherCAT experts face-to-face and see how EtherCAT can accelerate your application or project
- Discover the future of EtherCAT through gigabit performance and the integration of several communication technologies
The EtherCAT presentations will be given by Martin Rostan, Executive Director of the EtherCAT Technology Group. This seminar series is sponsored by Balluff Australia, Beckhoff Automation, iControls, and SMC. ANCA CNC supports the seminar in Melbourne: participants are invited to an optional factory tour at ANCA in the afternoon.
Invite your local colleagues, partners, and customers to attend these events!
Visit here for more information.
Watch the invitation video below from ETG’s executive director, Martin Rostan
ETG is the largest industrial Ethernet and fieldbus organisation in the world with more than 6,900 member companies from 72 countries.