LIMITED free tickets are available for the 2nd Annual Packaging magazine Evolution Awards breakfast ceremony to be held on Wednesday September 12th, 2007, from 7.30am at Waters Edge, Walsh Bay in Sydney.
In attendance will be packaging professionals and key stakeholders in packaging waste management in Australia and New Zealand.
The Packaging magazine Evolution Awards aim to encourage, recognise and reward National Packaging Covenant signatories for excellence in packaging waste management.
This year’s Awards will highlight companies within the industry that have shown innovation and excellence in the following categories:
- Beverage Packaging Action Award
- Food Packaging Action Award sponsored by Tronics
- Household Goods Packaging Action Award
- Personal Care & Cosmetics Packaging Action Award
- Pharmaceutical Packaging Action Award sponsored by Cospak
- Retail Packaging Action Award sponsored by Sealed Air / Cryovac
- Community Partnership Action Award sponsored by 3M Australia
- Most Innovative Solution in Packaging Waste Management Award sponsored by Heidelberg Graphic Equipment
- Most Outstanding Demonstration of Packaging Waste Management Award sponsored by Globus Food Packaging and Equipment in Australia
- Most Outstanding Demonstration of Packaging Waste Management in New Zealand Award
Finalist companies for this year’s awards include the following companies: Amcor, Assa, Abloy, Astron Plastics, Australia Post, Blackmores, BP, Coca-Cola Amatil, Coca-Cola Amatil (NZ), Diageo, Dulux, Ego Pharmaceuticals, Electrolux, Golden Circle, Goodman Fielder, Heinz, Herron Pharmaceuticals, Huhtamaki Moulded Fibre New Zealand, IBM, J. Boag & Son, Kimberly-Clark, LG Electronics, Nutrimetics, Pace Farm, Revlon, Roche, Schering-Plough, Simplot and Telstra.
The judging panel includes: Professor Harry Lovell; Margaret Jollands, Assoc Prof, Civil, Envtal and Chemical Engineering RMIT; Mike Walker, F.Inst.Pkg, FAIP; and Robin Tuckerman, Fellow of the AIP.
If you would like to attend, RSVP via email to RBI events co-ordinator Bahieya Sipos: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, call Bahieya on 02 9422 2193.