A project is underway to review and align existing retail baking units of competency, skills sets and qualifications from the FDF10 Food Processing Training Package, to industry defined occupational standards.
First drafts of the units of competency, skills sets and qualifications have nearly been completed following consultation with the Technical Advisory Committee (TAC). They will be made available on the Skills Impact website for broad stakeholder consultation in late March.
For those who would prefer to provide their feedback verbally, a series of face-to-face workshops and two consultation webinars are being arranged.
- VIC, North Melbourne (27 March, 10:00am – 1:00 pm)
- TAS, Hobart (28 March, 10:00am – 1:00 pm)
- QLD, Brisbane (29 March, 10:00am – 1:00 pm)
- NSW, Sydney (30 March, 10:00am – 1:00 pm)
- NT, Darwin (3 April, 10:00am – 12:30 pm)
- WA, Perth (4 April, 10:00am – 1:00 pm)
- SA, Adelaide (5 April, 10:00am – 1:00 pm)
- 12 April from 10:00 – 11:00 am
- 13 April from 2:30 – 3:30 pm