Backplane Systems Technology has released Neousys Technology’s Nuvo-7000 series of next-generation fanless, embedded PCs, powered by Intel’s latest generation of processors.
The Nuvo-7000E/P is powered by Intel 9th/ 8th-Gen Core ‘i’ processors with up to 8/ 6-core architecture that offer performance improvement over previous 6th and 7th-Gen platforms.
This series includes Neousys’ track-proven technologies for superior ruggedness and versatility, such as effective fanless design, patented expansion cassette and proprietary MezIO Interface. It also incorporates cutting-edge computer I/O like USB 3.1 Gen2 with up to 10 Gbps throughput and M.2 2280 M key socket for NVMe SSD or Intel Optane memory for ultimate system performance.
The plethora of on-board I/O Ports (GbE, USB and COM) feature sophisticated protection circuits to endure stress from ESD and power surge. This makes Nuvo-7000 series by far the, most rugged embedded computer ever created by Neousys.
Flexible and versatile for a variety of applications, Nuvo-7000 variants are available with different cassette expansion options. With Neousys Nuvo-7000 series, you get a true rugged platform that can accommodate a Single PCIe Card (Nuvo-7000E), dual PCIe cards (Nuvo-7000DE) or a single PCI card (Nuvo-7000P) according your application needs.
- Intel 9th/ 8th-Gen core i 35W/ 65W LGA1151 CPU
- Patented cassette for PCI/PCIe add-on card accommodation
- MezIO interface for easy function expansion
- Rugged, wide temperature range from -25°C to 70°C fanless operation
- Up to 6x GigE Ports, Supporting 9.5 KB Jumbo Frame
- 2 2280 M Key Socket (Gen3 x4) supporting NVMe SSD or Intel Optane memory
- 4x USB 3.1 Gen2 ports and 4x USB 3.1 gen1 ports
- VGA/ DVI/ DP triple independent display, supporting 4K2K resolution