Backplane Systems Technology has released the Neousys’ PB-9250J-SA and PB-4600J-SA series, standalone intelligent supercapacitor-based uninterruptible power backup Module.
The PB-9250J-SA and PB-4600J-SA are standalone power backup modules that can protect your box-PC against power outages. Utilising supercapacitor technology, it can operate in harsh environments from -25 to 65°C and have extremely high durability lasting over 10 years.
PB-9250J-SA is composed of Eight 370F/ 3.0V supercapacitors and PB-4600J-SA is composed of Four 370F/ 3.0V supercapacitors, which offers much longer lifespan than its 2.7V counterpart. PB-9250J-SA stores 9250 watt-second energy and PB-4600J-SA stores 4600 watt-second energy to offer extra extended operation time to backup your system.
Due to Neousys’ patented CAP Energy Management Technology it can reliably supply 180W power to the back-end system and automatically manage boot and shutdown without installing additional drivers/ software.
In addition to UPS-like power backup mode, they also offer two advanced ignition control modes for In-Vehicle usage. PB-9250J-SA and PB-4600J-SA series can work with either standard box-PC or in-vehicle controller to provide stable power supply and execute user-configurable power-on/power-off delay according to IGN signal input.
Featuring various modes, automatic shutdown control and up to 180W output power, this series can work with most off-the-shelf box-PCs. With properties such as maintenance-free energy storage and uninterruptible power supply, can prevent the connected back-end system from data loss during power outage in harsh industrial environments.
- Universal standalone power backup module compatible with all box-PCs
- Supercapacitor-based, -25 to 65°C wide temperature operation
- 9250Watt second energy capacity (PB-9250J-SA series)
- 4600W second energy capacity (PB-4600J-SA series)
- Maximum 180W output power for the connected back-end system
- Over 10 years lifespan, and 500,000 charging/discharging cycles
- Patented CAP energy management technology
- Extending back-up time in the event of an unforeseen power outage
- Monitoring energy and power consumption to extend operation time for safe system shutdown
- Versatile operating mode
- Normal backup mode
- Ignition control mode for standard box-PC and in-vehicle controller
- EN50155 certificate
- R.O.C Patent No. I1598820