- Air Liquide
- Australian Institute of Packaging
- endeavour awards
- Food Industry Awards
- Food processing
- Food waste
- Heat and control
- Joanne Chin
- Kraft Heinz
- metal detection
- NORD DRIVESYSTEMS
- Peter Hern
- skim milk powder
- Total Construction
- Universal Robots
- Vegapuls WL 61
- Wastewater treatment
- Autopac Combination Systems for inline weighing and metal detection
The Autopac Systems Combination System provides accurate inline weighing, detection of under/over weight products and metal detection.
- SP packing robots from KHS
The SP 1200/1400/1800 packing robots are the single-column packing and unpacking machines for the refillable and non-refillable sectors.
- Kason releases sanitary sifter for dry bulk particles and slurries
The new “Flo-Thru” Sanitary Sifter model K40-1FT-SS from Kason reduces height requirements while increasing screening capacity.
- HEUFT EXaminer XO for precise detection of foreign objects in filled bottles
With the HEUFT eXaminer XO, which consists of optical and radiometric inspection technologies, foreign contaminants can be detected in filled beverage containers.
- Nomacorc provides precise oxygen measuring devices for wine bottling
Too much oxygen during bottling can negatively influence the aromas and accelerate the aging of wine in a bottle. Nomacorc, a producer of synthetic wine closures has created the NomaSense; a
- Treat industrial wastewater with the Water Maze CoAg Innovator from Enware
Enware’s Water Maze CoAg Innovator coagulation wastewater treatment system is designed to help industrial users preserve their environment through water remediation and recycling.
- Innopas C series pasteurizers from KHS Pacific
The Innopas C series pasteurizers from KHS Pacific provide maximum microbiological safety for products, containers and caps, while guaranteeing excellent product quality.
- Ampac launches sealant film with Antimicrobial Additive
Ampac has introduced its new laminate and Apex 3953 AM sealant film with an antimicrobial additive.
- Multi-purpose AWE-150 for economical packaging
The FFS-150 by Australian Weighing Equipment (AWE) is an economical solution for forming, filling and sealing satchels, pouches and triangular bags.
- KHS Innoline MES for product tracking and records
Every beverage company wants to achieve the highest possible transparency in product manufacturing, filling, packaging, and logistics in the easiest possible way.
The Innoline MES®
- Mocon MultiCheck 300 combination unit for oxygen, seal and leak testing
Mocon has converged two separate technologies – its Lippke® 4000 series (leak detection/seal strength) and its hand-held Pac Check® 302 oxygen headspace analyzer to create the MultiCheck 300
- SW-IP69K Washdown Scales for high pressure cleaning available soon from A&D
The SW Series of IP69K-rated Super Washdown Scales has been especially constructed for heavy-duty cleaning with high pressure and high temperature water. It is suitable for long-term use in
- Hapman launches new Liquid/Solid Delivery System for Agglomerated Materials
Hapman has expanded its Solidquid™ solid/liquid delivery system with the introduction of new options to improve process efficiency and operator safety when dealing with materials that
- Eltonpack 9000 Thermoforming machine for Dairy Products
The Eltonpack 9000 is a thermoforming packaging machine suitable for liquid or semi-liquid products such as yoghurt, butter, milk desserts, honey and jam. It is suitable for packages of a wide
- Slip-resistance and hygienic SE Epoxy floor coating system from Roxset
Roxset SE Epoxy is a seamless, impervious floor coating system with varying degrees of slip resistance ideal for the food and beverage manufacturing industries.
- Lubrication-free piston rings from Treotham Automation
Ready-to-fit clip-on polymer piston rings such as “iglidur” piston rings are increasingly replacing PTFE tape as they can be fitted with one simple movement.
- Flamingo Quick Mix Liquefier from Ernest Fleming
With a hygienic design, the Flamingo Quick Mix Liquefier is suitable for adding solids such as powders to free flowing liquids to create products such as creams and sauces.
- Flamingo Mixing Machines for large powder loads
The Flamingo WLDH Series Horizontal Spiral Belt Mixing Machine requires only a small area but can handle large loads.
- Oliver meals packaging and sealing systems from Confoil
Confoil’s Oliver 1908 and Oliver 1808 are simple to use automated meals packaging systems. Constructed of stainless steel and anodised aluminium, both systems are easy to clean. Each system
- Saimo Linear Weighers for powder packaging applications
Saimo SLW Series Linear Weigher provides reliable and economical weighing solutions for low speed manual packing operation and medium speed automatic operation for a broad range of granule and