- Active Weighing Solutions
- agtech future
- Aquaculture competition
- Australian wineries
- Bag weighing
- collaborative robots
- David Littleproud
- fruit fly
- fruit growers
- Jane Lovell
- Next Gen Breakfast Forum
- Nick Randall
- Peter Hern
- Plant & Food Research
- Seafood industry
- sesame seed
- SMC Pneumatics
- South Australia
- The Waite
- Universal Robots
- University of Adelaide
- wheat seed
- Wine Australia
- Innopas C series pasteurizers from KHS Pacific
The Innopas C series pasteurizers from KHS Pacific provide maximum microbiological safety for products, containers and caps, while guaranteeing excellent product quality.
- Treat industrial wastewater with the Water Maze CoAg Innovator from Enware
Enware’s Water Maze CoAg Innovator coagulation wastewater treatment system is designed to help industrial users preserve their environment through water remediation and recycling.
- Nomacorc provides precise oxygen measuring devices for wine bottling
Too much oxygen during bottling can negatively influence the aromas and accelerate the aging of wine in a bottle. Nomacorc, a producer of synthetic wine closures has created the NomaSense; a
- HEUFT EXaminer XO for precise detection of foreign objects in filled bottles
With the HEUFT eXaminer XO, which consists of optical and radiometric inspection technologies, foreign contaminants can be detected in filled beverage containers.
- Kason releases sanitary sifter for dry bulk particles and slurries
The new “Flo-Thru” Sanitary Sifter model K40-1FT-SS from Kason reduces height requirements while increasing screening capacity.
- Mocon MultiCheck 300 combination unit for oxygen, seal and leak testing
Mocon has converged two separate technologies – its Lippke® 4000 series (leak detection/seal strength) and its hand-held Pac Check® 302 oxygen headspace analyzer to create the MultiCheck 300
- KHS Innoline MES for product tracking and records
Every beverage company wants to achieve the highest possible transparency in product manufacturing, filling, packaging, and logistics in the easiest possible way.
The Innoline MES®
- Multi-purpose AWE-150 for economical packaging
The FFS-150 by Australian Weighing Equipment (AWE) is an economical solution for forming, filling and sealing satchels, pouches and triangular bags.
- Ampac launches sealant film with Antimicrobial Additive
Ampac has introduced its new laminate and Apex 3953 AM sealant film with an antimicrobial additive.
- Slip-resistance and hygienic SE Epoxy floor coating system from Roxset
Roxset SE Epoxy is a seamless, impervious floor coating system with varying degrees of slip resistance ideal for the food and beverage manufacturing industries.
- Eltonpack 9000 Thermoforming machine for Dairy Products
The Eltonpack 9000 is a thermoforming packaging machine suitable for liquid or semi-liquid products such as yoghurt, butter, milk desserts, honey and jam. It is suitable for packages of a wide
- Hapman launches new Liquid/Solid Delivery System for Agglomerated Materials
Hapman has expanded its Solidquid™ solid/liquid delivery system with the introduction of new options to improve process efficiency and operator safety when dealing with materials that
- SW-IP69K Washdown Scales for high pressure cleaning available soon from A&D
The SW Series of IP69K-rated Super Washdown Scales has been especially constructed for heavy-duty cleaning with high pressure and high temperature water. It is suitable for long-term use in
- Saimo Linear Weighers for powder packaging applications
Saimo SLW Series Linear Weigher provides reliable and economical weighing solutions for low speed manual packing operation and medium speed automatic operation for a broad range of granule and
- Oliver meals packaging and sealing systems from Confoil
Confoil’s Oliver 1908 and Oliver 1808 are simple to use automated meals packaging systems. Constructed of stainless steel and anodised aluminium, both systems are easy to clean. Each system
- Flamingo Mixing Machines for large powder loads
The Flamingo WLDH Series Horizontal Spiral Belt Mixing Machine requires only a small area but can handle large loads.
- Flamingo Quick Mix Liquefier from Ernest Fleming
With a hygienic design, the Flamingo Quick Mix Liquefier is suitable for adding solids such as powders to free flowing liquids to create products such as creams and sauces.
- Lubrication-free piston rings from Treotham Automation
Ready-to-fit clip-on polymer piston rings such as “iglidur” piston rings are increasingly replacing PTFE tape as they can be fitted with one simple movement.
- Testo pocket size differential pressure and flow meter
testo 510’s differential pressure measurement is temperature compensated for accurate readings.
- Oystar to launch EF 400 filling and sealing machine
The OYSTAR Group has announced it will be launching its new EF 400 type forming, filling and sealing machine (FFS) at the Salon de l’Emballage 2010 in Paris from 22 – 25 November 2010.