- A2 Milk
- Australian fish
- Australian fisheries
- Biosecurity risk
- CBC Australia
- Cold Chain
- fish imports
- food and bev exports
- ice cream
- mintel intelligence
- Sustainable Packaging
- United Fresh
- Universal Robots
- UR Cobot
- Woolworths Australia
- Fast mould changeover with Krones’ MouldXpress Advanced
Krones AG has developed a system called MouldXpress Advanced, which downsizes the changeover time for moulds in the Contiform, improving further the availability levels of the stretch
- Cygnus Instruments appoints Russell Fraser Sales as distributor
UK-based Cygnus Instruments has announced the appointment of Russell Fraser Sales Pty Ltd as its sole Australian distributor.
- Hapman’s LumpMaster eliminates agglomerations and lumps
Hapman’s LumpMaster eliminates lumps and agglomerations in fats, sugars or any other material that compacts.
- Cropscan 2000B analyser by NIR Technology Systems
NIR Technology Systems has developed the Cropscan 2000B NIT analyser for grain processors, flour millers, stock feed manufacturers, oil seed crushers, meal manufacturers and bio-fuel producers.
- Convert cardboard into free packaging with new ProfiPack 400
Manufacturers, distributors and importers can now recycle cardboard into free packaging with the release of the new HSM ProfiPack 400 available through Renz Masterbind.
- Zallys electric tugs from Warequip get you moving
Warequip has released the new Zallys range of Italian made electric tugs that are versatile, reliable, strong, safe, easy to use and long lasting.
- Packing boxes with Optimum’s SIAT PS50-TB Combo Station
Small to medium size food processors and wineries are realising the benefits of the Optimum Handling Solutions SIAT PS50-TB when packing boxes.
- B0009 box compression tester from IDM
The Box Compression Tester from IDM Instruments is a floor-mounted machine designed to evaluate packages and material under compressive loads.
- Scorpion stainless steel electric motor now has a sting in its tail
Harrington Electric motors has released a new improved version of the popular Scorpion stainless steel electric motor.
- IP56 stainless steel fans beat heat problems in food processing
Australian fan and air movement specialist Fanquip highlights how heat in the food processing sector can bring hidden problems – especially if the business has been operating with old fans for
- Extended shelf life for sushi by Hefestus
Hefestus has successfully found a way to double fresh sushi shelf life in the refrigerator using its break-through SLB (Shelf Life Booster) technology.
- Tecnopack’s robotic feeding solution automates packaging
Perfect Packaging presents the IRB 2400, an industrial robot from Tecnopack of Italy suitable for automatic packaging.
- Gold Peg’s mozzarella cooker stretcher
GPiCS is Gold Peg’s new innovative and flexible ‘dry’ cooker stretcher for mozzarella which will be launched at the International Cheese Technology Expo.
- HRS series thermochillers from SMC Pneumatics
Complementing the range of thermochillers available from SMC Pneumatics is the new lightweight and portable HRS series.
- ICA solution pre-arranges loads, paperwork, for palletised freight
ICA can provide a service that pre-arranges product to conform to transportation requirements and load/unload palletised product in an efficient and reliable way, as well as reduce time and
- Eximo gets hot and flexy with EximoFlex
EximoFlex provides industry with a range of off the shelf solutions with Eximo making sourcing your flexible ducting needs simple.
- New Pilz safety gate system
All safety functions in one – that’s what’s on offer from the new Pilz system for secure safety gate monitoring.
- Cospak and DIAM supply technological cork solutions
Cospak and international cork closure company DIAM are supplying premium quality technological cork solutions to the Australian wine industry.
- Bulk bag fillers from Fresco
The Fresco range of bulk bag fillers are designed to provide the highest accuracy and ergonomics while being robust enough to stand up to the harshest of environments.
- Hitachi RXHD printer from Visy reduces solvent use by up to 50%
Visy Technology Systems says the new Hitachi RXHD printer, just released, will halve solvent use by up to 50% and increase its marking rate by around 10%.