- Australian fish
- Australian fisheries
- Biosecurity risk
- CBC Australia
- Cold Chain
- fish imports
- food and bev exports
- hello fresh
- ice cream
- mintel intelligence
- Sustainable Packaging
- United Fresh
- Universal Robots
- UR Cobot
- Woolworths Australia
- Gorman-Rupp pump helps chicken processing plant
A high tech chicken processing plant in Victoria was having problems with their wastewater pump.
- Thermoforming ovenable pouch range
Food packaging specialist KM Packaging Services has relaunched its range of Superguard Oven films with new features and benefits for food manufacturers.
- New generation liquid concentration analysers
The newly developed system generation LiquiSonic V10 from Sensotech pushes the boundaries of concentration measurement in liquids.
- Metal detectable cloth for food industry
Detectamet has released the Detectacloth, a metal detectable cloth that minimises the risk of contamination in the food industry.
- Force and displacement controller
The product is extremely versatile and can be used as early as the development phase to determine reference curves.
- Rotary blowers
Kaeser has released its BBC and FBC series of rotary blowers, which are designed to incur minimal operating and maintenance costs and to ensure maximum reliability.
- Development of sensors for improved moisture control
Researchers have designed a low-cost, stable and responsive sensor with the ability to provide moisture control for manufacturing and storage.
- Flat bottom bag with re-closable zipper
This packaging product from Packspec is suitable for pet food, coffee, powders, rice, confectionery, and more.
- Lightweight and economical rotary actuator and sensor
The semi-rotary drive is a simple and compact lightweight design which can deliver high torque ratings of up to 20Nm.
- Durable edge reinforcement for conveyor belts
Ammeraal Beltech has developed a reliable protective system to prevent belt edges used in food processing environments from soiling and fraying.
- Data logger with multi-user access
Bestech Australia introduces the ALMEMO 500 by Ahlborn with simultaneous multi-user access via Wi-Fi and tablet control.
- Compact coffee machine delivers barista-style milk quality
The new compact AGUILA 220 delivers barista-style milk quality with an unmatched selection of pre-programmed hot and cold coffee recipes.
- Slat top steel chains for conveyor systems
Uni-chains slat top steel chains are high performance chains built for demanding applications and offer an industry-leading solution for the food sector.
- High performance plastic material for continuous steam exposure
Treotham presents a new self-lubricating bearing material developed by igus to resist steam, moisture and pressure in sterilisation and autoclaving applications.
- Flame detectors to help keep staff and facilities safe
Rosemount 975 flame detectors are designed to perform in the harshest environmental conditions and connect directly to alarm or automatic fire extinguishing systems.
- Proportional valve VPPX with external sensor
The proportional valve VPPX features an external sensor input that offers users improved performance, maximum flexibility and excellent process quality.
- Medium frequency induction units
These FAG medium frequency induction units deliver rapid, simple and safe heating performance to facilitate key bearing installation and maintenance tasks.
- Wirelessly-monitored storage tank emergency vents
The Enardo 2000 model with Smart Wireless technology provides immediate information to help prevent safety emergencies.
- Top tips for increasing energy efficiency in pneumatic systems
A new Festo guide, EnergyEfficiency@Festo provides detailed information on how plant managers can improve efficiency in their pneumatic production processes.
- Cost-effective solenoid valves
Festo has introduced a new range of economically priced solenoid valves to its existing suite of VUVS and VUVG standard single valves.