Rockwell Automation, the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and digital transformation, has opened early bird registrations for ROKLive, an event taking place 30 August to 1 September in Sydney Olympic Park, NSW.
The in-person ROKLive experience will bring together leaders and innovators to explore how Rockwell Automation’s enterprise-wide solutions are linking OT and IT like never before.
“ROKLive Sydney will be the largest in-person Rockwell Automation event in Australia in years. Attendees will have opportunities to engage in expert-led technical sessions, interactive hands-on labs, and demonstrations that explore digital technologies in manufacturing today,” Rockwell Automation managing director, South Pacific Anthony Wong said.
Highlights of this year’s ROKLive event will include:
- 70+ interactive sessions, which will be centred around the newest industrial automation solutions and best practices. They will be presented by technology experts, and will focus on:
- Digital Engineering
- Industrial Innovations
- Industrial Networks
- Maintenance Evolution
- Motor Control
- Operations Management
- Production Automation
- Safety Solutions
- Smart Devices
- …and more!
- Partner participation and peer networking, including 12 industry leaders from Rockwell Automation’s PartnerNetwork, with booths on the Connected Show Floor, as well as running exciting sessions throughout the event. These events offer the opportunity to:
- Network and directly connect with peers across diverse industries
- Exchange discussions focused on all the topics above
- Learn from first-hand experience and outstanding success
- Keynote presentations each day focus on the essential strategies and vision for digital transformation. Speakers will discuss bringing the connected enterprise to life, progressing your digital journey in the face of disruption, making sense of complex data for real results, and how AI will dominate the business battleground of the future.
- Nightly entertainment for the first two nights. Fully catered nightly entertainment and networking events will be included in the ticket price. Enjoy a live band, food trucks and drinks on the first evening, followed by a formal sit-down dinner sponsored by our valued distributor, NHP, on the second evening.
With registration now open, an early bird discount price – $495 incl. GST – is available through to 2 August.
To access registration and read the full details about all things ROKLive, click here.