www.PloyMe.com.au is an innovative online employment company aiming to assist the skills/labour shortage within the food industry, among others.
The new online service aims to revolutionise the way company’s source temporary or casual labour, by effectively matching people seeking extra work to employers looking for people to instantly fill one-off, under-staffed shifts.
How does it work?
- A job seeker creates a profile on the PloyMe site, outlining their skills, experience, availability and the geographical location in which they would like to work
- An employer/job advertiser will load an advertisement onto the site when they need to fill a shift
- The patent pending system matches a short list of candidates that the job advertiser can communicate to via SMS
- The matched job seekers receives a job offer for a designated shift via SMS to their mobile phone
- The first job seeker to reply ‘yes’ via SMS gets the job
- Full contact details of the job seeker are sent via SMS to the job advertiser’s mobile phone and they will also receive the full contact details of the job advertiser
- The two parties are able to engage each other directly and the job advertiser/employer pays the job seeker/employee directly
Placing an advertisement costs $25 plus $0.30 per SMS.
The service is free for job seekers.
PloyMe is offering 50 FOOD Magazine readers a voucher valued at $50 to use on the PloyMe website.
To claim your voucher for two free ads email Ployme with your full contact details and state this offer.
A voucher (with a promotional code) will then be sent to you.