ICP Electronics Australia has released ICP DAS’ new ECAT-2011H EtherCAT slave I/O module with isolated 16-CH/8-CH AI.
A member of the ECAT-2000 series of modules, the ECAT-2011H comes equipped with the EtherCAT protocol and can be installed in daisy-chain connections, allowing flexible device installation and reducing infrastructure and operation costs. All ECAT-2000 modules can be deployed in network topologies such as star, line, or ring. Further, the isolated input and output design of the ECAT-2000 series protects these modules from harmful interference and environmental disruptions.
The ECAT-2011H has 8 isolated differential input channels or 16 single-ended input channels built in, which can be selected via software. Users can obtain the status of the input through the ECAT-2011H’s process data. Finally, the ECAT-2011H has passed the EtherCAT conformance test tool for protocol compliance, ensuring an eligible EtherCAT master or configurator can operate it and implement various applications with eases
Key features of the device include:
- On-the-fly processing
- Powerful MCU for efficient network traffic handling
- 2x RJ-45 Bus interface
- Distance between stations up to 100m (100BASE-TX)
- Supports daisy-chain connection
- EtherCAT conformance test tool verified
- Removable terminal block connector
- LED Indicators
- Built-In 8-CH/16-CH analogue input
- RoHS compliant
- ESD protection 4 KV contact for each channel