Backplane Systems Technology has released iBase’s SI-323-N 3x 4K fanless digital signage player powered by AMD Ryzen-embedded R1000 SoC.
SI-323-N is a triple-HDMI digital signage player based on the AMD Ryzen-embedded R1000 SoC with AMD Radeon Vega 3 graphics that enables unparalleled graphics performance and optimal power efficiency. This compact and fanless player is designed with hardware acceleration to support 4K @60Hz resolution for each independent display and suitable for space-constraint deployment.
This unit brings together the performance of the Zen CPU and Vega GPU architectures. AMD’s Eyefinity technology helps eliminate the complexity of programming multi-screen signage for users to enable them to project different display configurations according to their needs.
The SI-323-N features energy-saving and remote monitoring technologies with iBASE iCONTROL for power-on/off scheduling, automatic power recovery and low temperature boot protection, as well as hardware EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) that prevents display problems caused by disconnection of cables, unrecognised displays or power interruption.
Furthermore, the new built-in display monitoring function helps monitor display status from the field sites continuously. It comes with 8GB of DDR4 system memory, two Gigabit Ethernet, and expansion interface such as Mini PCIe, M.2 E-Key for wireless functions, and M.2 M-Key for storage and works with both Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and Linux Ubuntu operating systems.
- iCONTROL intelligent energy-saving and observer remote monitoring technologies
- AMD Ryzen-embedded R1000 SoC
- 3x HDMI 2.0 with independent audio output support
- Built-in hardware EDID emulation and display status monitoring functions
- 2x DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM, dual channel, Max. 32GB
- 1x Mini PCI-E (full-size) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE or capture card options
- 1x M.2 E-Key (2230) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth options
- 1x M.2 M-Key (2280) for storage
- Compact and fanless design