ICP Australia has introduced ICP DAS’ PMD Series Industrial IoT (IIoT) power meter concentrator with 7-inch and 10.4-inch touch panel.
PMD Series is equipped with the TFT LCD (with Touch Panel) and designed for Panel Mount installation. It provides an easy way for viewing the power data and setting the system parameters at the local side. PMD Series also is equipped with built-in web server that allows direct connections via browsers to the system for viewing power data and setting the system parameters. This Series supports the Modbus TCP/RTU, SNMP, FTP and MQTT protocols for seamless integration with the back-end SCADA/MES/IT/IoT/Network Management systems.
In addition to ICP DAS M-7000 I/O modules, the PMD series could connect to standard Modbus TCP/RTU slave modules. By working with the I/O modules, and functions such as If-Then-Else logic rule execution and alarm notification functions including LINE/Messenger/Email, the PMD offers more thought-out power demand management and alarm notification functions, and is able to perform load shedding of the devices if required, and enables real-time monitoring and control of the power consumption of the devices.
When using PMD series to build a power management and monitoring system, during the whole process of system development, no programming is required; it takes a few clicks on web page to complete all settings; it is easy for the user to quickly view the power data of the devices and furthermore process the data for statistics and analysis. The PMD series is an easy-to-use and easy-to-build total solution for power management and monitoring that makes more efficient energy usaage.
Key features include:
- No extra software tool is required, using browsers to perform system operations
- 7-inch and 10.4-inhc TFT LCD (with touch panel) and PoE (Power over Ethernet) supported
- Provide remote connection using browsers to login for operations
- Support at most 24 ICP DAS Modbus power meter modules + 8 Modbus I/O modules (Max. Total of 16 TCP Type Modules)
- COM1 and COM2 interface can connect to Max. 16 Modbus RTU Modules (Include Power Meter & I/O Module) Individually.
- LAN Interface can connect to Max. 16 Modbus TCP Modules (Include Power Meter & I/O Module).
- Support at most 4 ICP DAS PM-4324 series power meters.
- Display real-time or historical power data by browser or local display
- Provide power data statistics report by browser
- Provide MicroSD card to store power data Information
- Data file auto send-back and recovery when disconnected network is resumed
- Built-in If-Then-Else logic engine for power demand management
- Provide alarm message notification function via LINE, Messenger or Email.
- Adjust device operations by its power status via Modbus I/O modules
- Provide schedule function for operations of I/O modules (devices)
- Support Modbus TCP/RTU, SNMP and MQTT protocols
Support Connection with IoT Cloud Platform (Microsoft Azure and IBM Bluemix); and ICP DAS IoTstar Cloud Software