ICP Electronics Australia has introduced ICP DAS’ New IIoT Cloud UA series UA-5231M-4GE and UA-5231M-4GC Industrial Internet of things (IIoT) servers.
The UA-5200 is a series of IIoT communications servers, now with the latest UA-5231M-4GE and UA-5231M-4GC, which have metal cases and can support 4G LTE in a multitude of countries including Australia. The built-in OPC UA Server, MQTT Broker and Client functions meet the requirements of connecting MES, ERP, SCADA, and Cloud services. The UA series can access I/O modules and controllers in the field via communication interfaces such as Ethernet, RS-232, and RS-485, or through protocols like Modbus TCP/RTU/ASCII. UA-5200 series products support the Cloud service platform “IFTTT”, and is able to connect with over 500 web apps.
The logic control “If This Then That” allows users to receive firsthand notification messages through the most commonly used mobile apps when an event is triggered. The UA series also connects IT to OT and integrates all the devices, as well as web-based apps into the cloud, allowing managers to improve production performance and enhance their factory competitiveness for Industrial IoT. Key features are:
• Built-in OPC UA server, the new industrial communication standard: the ability to connect IT to OT for integrating devices to the cloud to achieve cross-platform monitoring.
• Built-In MQTT Service: active IIoT transmission technology that is able to accelerate data exchange and make efficient use of network resources.
• Supports Logic Control IFTTT for devices connecting to over 500 web-based apps and transmitting alarm notifications to LINE, Facebook, Twitter, Calendar, Mail, and Sina Weibo, etc.
• Provides Function Wizard Web UI for easy step-by-step setup. The “step-box” function helps users to create new projects and can upload or execute these right away.
• Supports IIoT cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and IBM Bluemix. By real-time uploading I/O data information, it can get full analyses and reports in order to complete big data.