ICP Australia has introduced the iEi’s AFL3-WXXA-AL light industrial interactive widescreen Panel PC series.
The AFL3-W10A/W12A/W15A-AL Series is a quad-core Intel Celeron processor J3455 powered flat bezel Panel PC with a rich variety of functions and peripherals. The flat-bezel design is ideal for easy and simplified integration into various applications.
The Intel Celeron J3455 is a SoC (System-on-Chip) that ensures optimal memory, graphics, and peripheral I/O support. It is equipped with 4GB of DDR3L SO-DIMM memory ensuring smooth data throughputs with reduced bottlenecks and fast system access.
Two serial ports, two external USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports and two external USB 2.0 ports ensure simplified connectivity to a variety of external peripheral devices. Wi-Fi capabilities and two RJ-45 Ethernet connectors provide the system with smooth connection to an external LAN. One of the Ethernet connectors is capable of supporting a PoE port by installing an optional PoE module.
Key features are:
- 1-inch, 12.1-inch and 15.6-inch light industrial interactive widescreen Panel PC.
- 9V-30V wide range DC Input with lockable DC jack.
- Selectable AT/ATX power mode.
- Built-in speakers.
- Support PoE PD IEEE803.2 af/at/bt.
- IP64 compliant front panel.
- Touch screen with Anti-UV/anti-glare coating.