Backplane Systems Technology is proud to introduce Winmate’s new heavy-duty military-grade rack mount panel PC, the fanless 20.1-inch LCD R20IB3S-RKA2ML.
Winmate’s military-grade products are designed for durability, and the R20IB3S-RKA2ML is no different. With anti-corrosion housing, a standard operating temperature range of 0°C ~ 60°C, optional wide range of -10°C-70°C, and meeting MIL-STD-810F/G vibration, humidity, and transit drop standards, this panel PC is built to endure.
Within the fanless PC sits a low-power, high-performance Intel Celeron N2930 2.16GHz processor for consistent operation. Outside sits convenient on-screen display controls, a built-in light sensor for automatic brightness control, military-grade power connector (MIL-DTL-38999/1), and a rack mount mechanical design for easy installation and straightforward use in demanding environments. And if possible electromagnetic interference is a concern, this PC even comes with the option of upgrading to an EMI mesh resistive touch screen.
Finally, in terms of I/O, the R20IB3S-RKA2ML features a standard 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 2x RJ-45, 1x VGA, and optional 1x RS232 to facilitate connectivity. It also supports up to 256GB of storage (mSATA SSD, default 64GB) and 8GB of RAM (SO-DIMM DDR3 1666, default 4GB).
Key features are:
- 1-inch LCD (1600 x 1200)
- Intel Celeron N2930 2.16GHz processor
- Fanless, with anti-corrosion housing
- Compliant with MIL-STD-810G/F
- Flush rack/rack-mount mechanical design (9U)
- Convenient on-screen display controls
- AC 110~240V power input default/isolation DC 9~36V power input (optional)
- Built-in light sensor for auto brightness control
- Military-grade power connector (MIL-DTL-38999/1)