Backplane Systems Technology has released the Neousys Nuvo-7531 compact fanless-embedded computer with Intel 9th/8th-Gen Core processor, compact dimensions, Gigabit Ethernet, and USB ports with screw-lock mechanisms. It is an ideal solution for Industrial Automation, Machine Vision and Automated Guided Vehicle applications.
Powered by an Intel 9th/ 8th-Gen Core 65W/ 35W CPU that offers more than 50 per cent computation performance improvement over the previous generation, the Nuvo-7531 Series is a fanless-embedded computer with a 212 x 165 x 63 mm low-profile chassis.
The Nuvo-7531 has an abundance of I/O connections. It features four Gigabit Ethernet and four USB3.1 Ports with screw-lock for multiple Gigabit Ethernet and USB camera connections. The screw-lock design offers rugged connectivity by ensuring the connector is screwed-on and does not fall off easily. For data storage purposes, there is a hot-swappable HDD tray to hot-swap the storage drive without turning off the system or dismantle the chassis.
In addition, Nuvo-7531 supports three mPCIe slots for expansion so WIFI or 3G/ 4G modules can be installed to achieve wireless communication. For convenience, there is a pet-door at the bottom of the enclosure for easy installation or maintenance of mPCIe and M.2 modules.
Overall, for a compact embedded computer, Nuvo-7531 delivers amazing computing power and provides rich I/O connectivity. It is an ideal solution for a variety of industrial applications that require a certain degree of processing power but limited by installation space and harsh environments, such as Industrial Automation, Machine Vision, Robotics, and Automated Guided Vehicle.
- 212 x 165 x 63 mm low-profile design
- Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core 35W/ 65W LGA1151 CPU
- Rugged, -25°C to 60°C fanless operation
- 4x GbE and 4x USB3.1 Gen1 with screw-lock
- 1x hot-swappable HDD Tray and 1x M.2 2280 socket for storage
- 4-CH Isolated DI and 4-CH Isolated DO
- DVI-I + DP dual display outputs
- Optional ignition power control
Backplane Systems Technology has released Neousys Technology’s Nuvo-7000 series of next-generation fanless, embedded PCs, powered by Intel’s latest generation of processors.
The Nuvo-7000E/P is powered by Intel 9th/ 8th-Gen Core ‘i’ processors with up to 8/ 6-core architecture that offer performance improvement over previous 6th and 7th-Gen platforms.
This series includes Neousys’ track-proven technologies for superior ruggedness and versatility, such as effective fanless design, patented expansion cassette and proprietary MezIO Interface. It also incorporates cutting-edge computer I/O like USB 3.1 Gen2 with up to 10 Gbps throughput and M.2 2280 M key socket for NVMe SSD or Intel Optane memory for ultimate system performance.
The plethora of on-board I/O Ports (GbE, USB and COM) feature sophisticated protection circuits to endure stress from ESD and power surge. This makes Nuvo-7000 series by far the, most rugged embedded computer ever created by Neousys.
Flexible and versatile for a variety of applications, Nuvo-7000 variants are available with different cassette expansion options. With Neousys Nuvo-7000 series, you get a true rugged platform that can accommodate a Single PCIe Card (Nuvo-7000E), dual PCIe cards (Nuvo-7000DE) or a single PCI card (Nuvo-7000P) according your application needs.
- Intel 9th/ 8th-Gen core i 35W/ 65W LGA1151 CPU
- Patented cassette for PCI/PCIe add-on card accommodation
- MezIO interface for easy function expansion
- Rugged, wide temperature range from -25°C to 70°C fanless operation
- Up to 6x GigE Ports, Supporting 9.5 KB Jumbo Frame
- 2 2280 M Key Socket (Gen3 x4) supporting NVMe SSD or Intel Optane memory
- 4x USB 3.1 Gen2 ports and 4x USB 3.1 gen1 ports
- VGA/ DVI/ DP triple independent display, supporting 4K2K resolution
ICP Electronics Australia has introduced ICP DAS’ new I-7565M-HS high-speed USB to 2-port CAN bus converter.
The I-7565M-HS is a brand new high-speed USB-to-CAN converter with two CAN channels. Providing even faster CAN bus communication performance than its I-7565 predecessor, it supports CAN2.0A/2.0B protocol and different baud rates ranging from 5 kbps to 1000 kbps. The most important feature of the I-7565M-HS is its ability to support the user-defined baud rate functionality no matter what that baud rate is.
When the I-7565M-HS is connected to a PC, the PC will automatically load the relevant device driver (hot plug & play). As a result, the I-7565M-HS makes data collection and the processing of CAN bus networks fast and simple for any user. This module is perfect for a range of applications including CAN bus monitoring, building automation, remote data acquisition, environment control & monitoring, laboratory equipment & research, and factory automation.
Key features include:
- Compatible with high-speed USB 2.0, ISO 11898-2 standard
- Supports CAN2.0A, CAN2.0B, and CAN Bus message filter configuration
- Powered via USB, firmware updates via USB
- Programmable CAN Bus baud rate (10kbps~1000kbps)
- CAN message timestamps within ±10us precision
- Internal watchdog Timer
- PWR, CAN Tx/Rx, and CAN status indication LEDs
- Built-in dip-switch to select 120 ohm terminal resister for CAN Bus
- Utility tool for users module setting and CAN bus communication testing
- API library for user program development