Backplane Systems Technology has released Winmate’s M133K rugged tablet, a 13.3-incd device with an Intel Kaby Lake Core i5-7200U processor, plentiful I/O ports and wireless connectivity options, as well as a built-in kickstand that allows for variable positioning on any surface.
It has a 13.3-inch 1920 x 1080 pixel display that offers a viewing angle from all directions and shows no colour or contrast shifts. It comes with 350 nits and a 600 nits option available for outdoors deployments. The capacitive multi-touch display can be optimised for use with gloves, in the rain, or with the supplied narrow-tip stylus.
Onboard connectivity includes USB 2.0 and 3.0, HDMI, LAN and serial, all in standard size versions as well as USB Type-C port. The device has optional RFID, an industrial-grade integrated 1D/2D Imager or Smart Card reader, and cameras suitable for documentation tasks and other applications.
The PC+ABS/die-cast magnesium construction and protective rubber overmoldings, allows for the M133K to be extremely solid and can handle a good deal of strain. IP65 sealing allows protection from dust and liquids. The tablet also has a wide operating temperature range, from -10°C to 50°C.
- 3-Inch tablet with 1920 x 1080 wide viewing-angle display
- Intel Core i5-7200U Kaby lake processor
- Magnesium alloy housing with all-around elastomeric rubber
- Fanless thermal design
- MIL-STD-810G certified
- IP65 waterproof and dustproof
- Optional hot-swappable User-replaceable battery
- Rugged design: anti-shock, vibration, and transit drop
- SOTI MobiControl compatible
- With optical bonding to increase optical clarity and readability.