Consumers can now look after their digestive health using Milkovation gluten-free probiotic starter cultures.
For centuries, people in Caucus have believed that fermented dairy products containing live active cultures offer health benefits.
Recent controlled scientific investigations from around the world support these traditional views, suggesting that probiotics can be valuable part of a healthy diet*. Consumer awareness of health benefits of probiotics is also very high. VIVO probiotic starter cultures have been available in Europe for some time now.
After careful assessment, Milkovation has launched a range of VIVO probiotic starter cultures in Australia and New Zealand. Packed under stringent ISO22000 (food safety) and ISO9001 (quality) standards, VIVO probiotic starter cultures contain unique blends of probiotic bacteria sourced from suppliers in France, Germany and Denmark.
Key features of VIVO probiotic starter cultures from Milkovation include:
- Live probiotic bacteria (1-10 billion/gm)
- Certified Halal
- Suitable for dairy and non-dairy
- Make mild, fresh-tasting yogurt and fermented beverage
- Suitable for direct consumption with food and drink
- Suitable for all ages including children, adults, seniors and sports people