Backplane Systems Technology has released Winmate’s M133K rugged tablet, a 13.3-incd device with an Intel Kaby Lake Core i5-7200U processor, plentiful I/O ports and wireless connectivity options, as well as a built-in kickstand that allows for variable positioning on any surface.
It has a 13.3-inch 1920 x 1080 pixel display that offers a viewing angle from all directions and shows no colour or contrast shifts. It comes with 350 nits and a 600 nits option available for outdoors deployments. The capacitive multi-touch display can be optimised for use with gloves, in the rain, or with the supplied narrow-tip stylus.
Onboard connectivity includes USB 2.0 and 3.0, HDMI, LAN and serial, all in standard size versions as well as USB Type-C port. The device has optional RFID, an industrial-grade integrated 1D/2D Imager or Smart Card reader, and cameras suitable for documentation tasks and other applications.
The PC+ABS/die-cast magnesium construction and protective rubber overmoldings, allows for the M133K to be extremely solid and can handle a good deal of strain. IP65 sealing allows protection from dust and liquids. The tablet also has a wide operating temperature range, from -10°C to 50°C.
- 3-Inch tablet with 1920 x 1080 wide viewing-angle display
- Intel Core i5-7200U Kaby lake processor
- Magnesium alloy housing with all-around elastomeric rubber
- Fanless thermal design
- MIL-STD-810G certified
- IP65 waterproof and dustproof
- Optional hot-swappable User-replaceable battery
- Rugged design: anti-shock, vibration, and transit drop
- SOTI MobiControl compatible
- With optical bonding to increase optical clarity and readability.
Backplane Systems Technology has released Winmate’s EACFA20 Microsoft Azure IoT-certified gateway.
The EACFA20 is a compact industrial IoT gateway engineered to be a stable, secure communication bridge between local devices, sensors and the cloud. It contains a low power consuming Freescale Arm Cortex-A9 i.MX6 processor and operating system support for Android and Linux.
The EACFA20 features more than twelve expansion options designed to meet a variety of industrial applications that may require CANBUS and digital I/O, or wireless connectivity options with 4G LTE.
Wireless connectivity and all necessary connectors allow the EACFA20 to send data from manufacturing facilities directly to cloud servers, making it suitable for various IoT applications like smart factory or machine automation and allows you to increase operational efficiencies.
It is now Microsoft Azure IoT-certified to help users maximise their IIoT investments. The certification indicates that the IoT gateway is compatible with industry-accepted cloud service benchmark, allowing users to define the data flow and upload/exchange field data to Microsoft Azure cloud service platform. Eventually, having this IoT gateway device will help reduce complexity, enhance performance and improve cost effectiveness of many IoT applications.
- Freescale i.MX 6 Arm Cortex-A9 dual core 1GHz.
- Android and Linux-based platform.
- Fanless cooling system.
- Compact Size 100 x 70 x 31 mm.
- Expansion modules With 15+ combinations for additional interface ports and Wireless connectivity.
- Various mounting options: desk, wall, VESA, DIN-Rail.
- Suitable for smart factory applications.