Six of Target Australia’s Easter chocolate products have been recalled due to the potential presence of undeclared allergens.
The products which are being recalled are:
- Target Milk Chocolate Bunny 900g, 500g, 200g, 100g
- Target Dark Chocolate Bunny 100g
- Target White Chocolate Bunny 500g, 100g
- Target Milk Chocolate Duck 250g
- Klett Easter Cone Mixed Bag of Chocolates 400g
- Klett Milk Chocolate Sitting Bunny 150g
The recall is due to the potential presence of undeclared tree nuts and peanuts.
The label states ‘may contain shell fruit’ instead of ‘tree nuts and peanuts’.
Target said any consumers who have a tree nut or peanut allergy or intolerance may have a reaction if these products are consumed and customers who have a tree nut or peanut allergy or intolerance should not consume these products and should return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.