Haigh’s Chocolates celebrates the delicious combination of chocolate with fruit flavours and nut centres with the release of the Nouveau Gift Range including six new delectable chocolates:
• Milk Burnt Fig Chocolate Tablet – Premium milk chocolate flavoured with burnt fig
• Dark Chocolate Almond and Apple Tablet – Premium dark chocolate with roasted almond and green apple pieces
• Milk Coconut Chocs – Soft coconut centres with added coconut pieces coated in layers of white and milk chocolate
• Milk Orange and Almond Crunch – Crunchy almond toffee centre infused with orange flavour and coated in premium milk chocolate
• Dark Bitter Orange Mousse – Smooth mousse centre flavoured with Bitter Orange Liqueur and orange pulp, enrobed in premium dark chocolate and finished with an orange mark
• Milk Mango and Passionfruit Baton – A soft chewy caramel centre with mango and passionfruit puree added and covered in premium milk chocolate
The new range also includes a selection of Haigh’s most popular chocolates showcased in premium tinware, hampers and gift boxes featuring a decorative geometric pattern in striking colours of metallic gold, copper, rich plum and peacock blue.
Haigh’s Chocolates chief executive, Alister Haigh said that gift giving didn’t always have to coincide with a calendar day. “Unexpected gifts are often the best kind. Whether it’s to celebrate a promotion, a kind gesture, thank-you, birthday or simply a treat yourself moment, there’s a perfect gift in the range for any occasion,” said Haigh.
“The collectable tinware also means you can continue to enjoy your gift long after the chocolates are gone.”
The Haigh’s Chocolates Nouveau Gift Range is now available across Haigh’s stores in Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra and online at haighschocolates.com.