Endress+Hauser is offering a series of training sessions through 2008 that will be invaluable to engineers, managers and maintenance teams. The company draws upon its 30-year expertise in training to offer not just theoretical knowledge but also application knowledge, hands-on practice, troubleshooting and maintenance skills.
The sessions will be conducted at Endress+Hauser’s facilities in North Ryde, Sydney. Candidates who successfully complete any of the sessions will understand the measuring principle, application, installation and integration requirements of the instrumentation being discussed. More importantly, they will be in a position to undertake commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting work.
Endress+Hauser has put together an interesting line-up with at least one training session scheduled every month this year:
- pH & Conductivity (Conductive, Inductive) – May 2
- Time Of Flight Level Measurement (Ultrasonic, Guided Radar, Free Flight Radar) – May 23
- Flow Measurement (Mag, Coriolis, Vortex, DP, Thermal) – June 13
- Turbidity, Dissolved Oxygen & pH – July 4
- Pressure & Temperature (Ceramic, Metal, DP, Hydrostatic, RTD, Thermocouple) – July 25
- Radiometric Level & Density Measurement By Gamma – August 15
- System Integration (FieldBus, FDT/DTM, HART) – September 26
- Flow Measurement (Mag, Coriolis, Vortex, DP, Thermal) – October 17
- Time Of Flight Level Measurement (Ultrasonic, Guided Radar, Free Flight Radar) – November 14
- Nitrate, Ammonia, Phosphate Analysers – December 12
For more information on course content contact:
Endress+Hauser Australia Pty Ltd
02 8877 7000