Uncle Tobys brand-new snacks are bursting into the new school year with an array of new snacks for filling little lunchboxes.
These brand-new snacks include:
● Uncle Tobys Le Snak Mini Crackers
● Uncle Tobys Cookies and Crème Muesli Bar
● Uncle Tobys Raspberry Choc Chip Muesli Bar
● Uncle Tobys Roll Ups Groovy Grape
Leading the snack pack is new Uncle Tobys Le Snak Mini Crackers. Crunchy, crispy and perfectly seasoned, Uncle Tobys Le Snak Mini Crackers come in a mini, bite size format and have a 4 Health Star Rating. They are made with 100 per cent Aussie whole grain wheat and oats, and have no artificial colours or flavours.
Uncle Tobys head of marketing snacks, Jessica Barnes said:
“We love to hear what Aussies want to fill their lunch boxes with. Selling the Le Snak cracker on its own has been our most requested snack, so we wanted to delight fans by introducing it in its own bite-sized bag!”
“Feedback from families who were invited to taste test the new Le Snak Mini Cracker has been overwhelmingly positive. We expect this to be a big hit in lunch boxes for Back-To-School this year”.
Uncle Tobys Le Snak Mini Crackers are made for lunchboxes, thanks to their individual bags, available in two flavours – ‘Original’ and ‘Tasty Cheese’.
Top of the class for taste, Uncle Tobys has released two new muesli bars to round out lunchbox snack options.
● Uncle Tobys Cookies and Crème Muesli Bar: Cookie pieces and oats, topped with a white choc drizzle.
● Uncle Tobys Raspberry Choc Chip Muesli Bar: Fruity raspberry pieces and oats, complete with milk choc chips.
Uncle Tobys Roll Ups have added brand-new Groovy
Grape to the Roll-Ups family. Made with no artificial colours or flavours, these are guaranteed to score in the top percent ile of fun favourites.