“Global & Local Supermarket Trends – The Implications for Suppliers”
Andrew Seth – International Supermarket Guru
Co-Author of the highly acclaimed book “Supermarket Wars”
Former Chairman of Lever Brothers, UK and the Added Value Group.
Caroline Lloyd – Senior Manager Retailer Services
ACNielsen Australia, The Nielsen Company
Andrew will discuss the following issues:
· Retailers and Brand Suppliers
– A partnership or a contest?
· The Global Market in Food retailing
– Who’s leading it, where and why?
· The big issues for the Consumer, today and tomorrow
– How these issues are changing the market
– Radical changes are in prospect. Consumers are dancing to a “greener drumbeat”
· How retailers and suppliers are reacting to these issues
– How these changes are affecting brands & packaging manufacturers
· Winners and Losers in the Global Supermarket game
– Who are they today and who will they be tomorrow?
Caroline will discuss the following issues:
· Australian Retail environment
– Supermarkets losing ‘share of stomach’ to café’s, restaurants and specialty retailers
· Private Label landscape in Australia
– Private Label share reaching 20 percent with Aldi still gaining momentum
· Consumer trends in health and the environment
– Impact on Australian suppliers
Melbourne Functions, Caulfield Racecourse
6pm for a 6:30pm start
For full event and registration details CLICK HERE
For further information contact:
Packaging Council of Australia
03 9690 1955